hi i am buying this used and upgrading the pick ups to emg 85>sa>sa pickups
just wondering is it a good buy or im better of buying a different guitar i want to use it for recording i would use this for various types of music thanks for your advices
Personally I don't think it is worth buying a set of EMGs for such a poor Guitar
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Quote by Dellinger1988
Personally I don't think it is worth buying a set of EMGs for such a poor Guitar

what guitar would you suggest i am also gunning for the rg1550 or the 7420
Quote by Dellinger1988

I'm not arguing that a set of EMGs isn't worth putting in a Pacifica 112, but it's a bit harsh to describe it as 'such a poor guitar'.

Sure, it's an entry level model, but to be fair, it's well thought of for the price it sells at. I'm only moved to say this as some beginners will look at this post ('cos of the title) and will come away thinking Yamaha guitars are really bad.

Cheers

AshUK
Quote by AshersUK
I'm not arguing that a set of EMGs isn't worth putting in a Pacifica 112, but it's a bit harsh to describe it as 'such a poor guitar'.

Sure, it's an entry level model, but to be fair, it's well thought of for the price it sells at. I'm only moved to say this as some beginners will look at this post ('cos of the title) and will come away thinking Yamaha guitars are really bad.

Cheers

AshUK

You're right sorry about that
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808