Page 1 of 2
Yeah, it's been done a piss load of times before, I know. I just feel like taking my mind off elsewhere so I decided to make a thread.

My favourite guitar traditionally is the Les Paul, namely Gibson. I like Gibson despite their overpriced back catalogue simply because I don't like other brand's takes, if I were to be getting a guitar then I want the original brand most.
West Ham United
i like superstrat shapes(strat too but superstrat seems more comfortable)

and its funny op likes gibsons take on the lp shape...its my least favorite lp shaped guitar it just dont feel right for soem reason
I'm a big ESP les Paul guy. Mostly cause I think they look so much nicer (personal opinion) Also SG's....
I think I like the ESP versions of both the Les Paul and the super strat, my favorite being the Horizon. Although Carvin makes a really beautiful guitar also.
Double Cut & Super Strat
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
I usually prefer a Les Paul body, but I'm content with my Squier Strat.

It's the NECK that irks me. >.>
Proud user of Apple hardware!
Old, terrible powertabs

Quote by whoomit
Don't start, or I'll logic you right in the thyroid.
I like the strat bodies as well as the v-shaped ones.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
PRS,LP,Tele
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
PRS AND RGA I love carved tops. Les pauls are ok but kind of boring. every company has one or one like it.
PRS. Not too curvy, like a Strat, and not too pointy like an Ibanez RG. Just the right shape and curvature that it looks awesome, but doesn't lean towards any particular genre of music, cosmetically.

Les Pauls too, for essentially the same reasons, and having what I consider to be the ideal control layout.
The Strat body...always.........look at any genre, if you're playing a strat, you wont look out of place....just blends in so f***** well!
Random star and superr strat.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Explorers are teh secks.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Offset-waist Fenders (Mustangs, Jaguars, and Jazzmasters), please.

#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
favorite is super strat, but i like the v shapes, and the explorer shapes including the kelly. and i gotta give props to the pointy head stock of the jackson models, to further sexify the killer body shapes.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Les Pauls as long as they follow the original shape. I don't like some of the LP styles that have a pointy horn or the top part isn't as round as the original. I also love Explorers. I just don't like the neck on any one I've ever played. If I could find one with the fat, late 50's style LP neck then I would have and Explorer in a heartbeat.
Les Pauls are def my favourite, but superstrats are a close second.
V's are my #1 and Superstrats are #2.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
By far my favorite shape
nerd it til it Hz.
>Fender Jagstang / Epiphone SG Special / DIY/GFS Partscaster
>SBN Big Daddy Amp Blaster / Boss OS-2 / Line 6 DL-4 / DIY guitarpcb.com D'Lay
>Vox AC15C1 / Marshall 4x12
RGs
Guitar: Ibanez RG321MH with EMG 85/60
Amp: Peavey 6505+ 1x12 combo
Musical styles: Progressive rock, thrash metal, post-hardcore.
The melted super strat.

My Kramer's:
79 DMZ6000G
83 Pacer Imp
83 Vanguard
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Baretta
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Condor
86 Pacer Imperial
86 JK2000
86 JK6000
87 Focus Mutt
09 Gary Kramer Crusader
I like the syn gates shape and the bc rich eagle and the explorer shapes. I also kind of like the new ibanez 'halberd' shape
While some prefer to strap on something with a thrusting shape like a Vee or playing with something that is pointy I prefer holding and caressing the softer feminine curves of a stat body, but it's all a matter of taste and orientation.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
The Les Paul or Firebird shapes are awesome, any Les Paul is good for me, from Junior to Axcess to Custom
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
My all-time favourite shape is the Les Paul/singlecut shape. However I also really like Explorers and PRS Custom 22/24 shapes. Not a fan of strats or superstrats.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Les Pauls, Strats and Teles. I cannot stand SG's or Superstrats. Or anything pointy for that matter.
I like Strat/Superstrat shapes. Not too picky, Strat, RG, S, etc. They all work for me. It just seems the most practical electric guitar shape.
Gibson style Explorers and Flying Vs are sexy. Single cutaways are sexy, both hollow and solid. Teles are hot.

As are ergonomic shapes, like the Ovation Deacon and the Klien.
Page 1 of 2