Nice work bro! Good combination between dubstep and metal!
I started something a bit similar to this also a few weeks ago, but I'm not gonna make it be dubstep, nor metal. I'm gonna make it both!
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
That other song "scared" was even better! That outro was absolutely sick! In a good dubstep kind of way!
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Thanks man. That means a lot, I've put a lot of work into these songs, so every kind word means a lot.
Good work man. This is cool
Born from men, built through reckless abandon!

www.facebook.com/oldboyleviathan
Excellent work! Loving the atmosphere of this track, i can definitely hear the creepy bioshock motive throughout and i thought you did a good job of re-capturing that. Sometimes i felt the vocal samples were a little too much, maybe try using those in moderation for added effect.

Other than that it sounded great I would have personally liked it a little heavier but that's just how i like my dubstep, it's nothing wrong with yours!

Good job man.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491822
Quote by 12Jim34
Excellent work! Loving the atmosphere of this track, i can definitely hear the creepy bioshock motive throughout and i thought you did a good job of re-capturing that. Sometimes i felt the vocal samples were a little too much, maybe try using those in moderation for added effect.

Other than that it sounded great I would have personally liked it a little heavier but that's just how i like my dubstep, it's nothing wrong with yours!

Good job man.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491822

I was thinking those vocal samples played too often as well, but I thought I'd just go all out with it, haha. I'll probably change it up so that instead of it being splicer, daddy, sister, daddy, splicer, daddy, sister, daddy. (if that makes any sense) to just being Splicer, Daddy, Sister, Daddy. cutting the vocal samples (for the heavy part at least) in half.