Page 1 of 4
According to this, my typing speed is 73 WPM:

Not bad, I guess
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 3, 2011,
79 but when I made one mistake I kept making them cos I started tryiing to look at both the screen and the keyboard. But only made 6 mistakes so it's not so bad.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
79 but when I made one mistake I kept making them cos I started tryiing to look at both the screen and the keyboard. But only made 6 mistakes so it's not so bad.

Quote by Jawlytomtom
This fast

ggg1 ggg3

90 with 4 mistakes. Meh

Edit: Second try got 103 with 3 mistakes.

Edit2: 110 with 0 mistakes. I think that's about as good as I'm gonna get.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 3, 2011,
WPM: 50

But to give myself credit, I hardly if ever make speeeling mistakes or use bad grammar.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Got 119 with 6 wrongs, l2blind type.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
WPM 82
Keystrokes 423
correct words 79
wrong words 1
You reached 412 Points so you achieved position 3457 of 69735 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)
DeVillains!
Quote by JackalUK
Much much faster if I'm not trying to read at the same time.

This.

I got 47. I think last time I did one of these I did slightly better.
Quote by behind_you

What kindoff thread is this I expected more from my favorite Ostrich. Stir the pot please.
Quote by Jawlytomtom
What kindoff thread is this I expected more from my favorite Ostrich. Stir the pot please.

Your favourite ostrich? I see.

EDIT: Retook the test. Got 84 WPM with 4 mistakes

Quote by Disturbed_EMG
I didn't even get 70.

Reading and typing isn't my game.

Keep practicing, bro.
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 3, 2011,
WPM 109
Keystrokes 546
correct words 105
wrong words 0
You reached 546 Points so you achieved position 442 of 69760 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)

word
<Han> I love Hitler
WPM: 99
Keystrokes: 526
correct words: 98
wrong words: 4
Yikes I'm pretty bad now. Not really a good WPM system when compared to my old keyboarding class, but whatever. I miss my 130 average WPM.
WPM 83
Keystrokes 445
correct words 85
wrong words 4
You reached 415 Points so you achieved position 3369 of 69803 on the ranking list (last 24 hours

I think i'd do it way faster if i wasn't trying to read the words at the same time though :/ Not bad for just waking up still
Quote by Zoot Allures
I think i'd do it way faster if i wasn't trying to read the words at the same time though :/ Not bad for just waking up still

Cool excuses bro.

Nah jk, good job

Quote by Zoot Allures
._. what the ****?

MS Paint. Nuff said.
ggg1 ggg3

Those things can never accurately get my typing speed, because I can't read/type at the same time. If I'm typing something out of my own head and thoughts I type extremely fast with little mistakes.. But trying to follow a sentence already made strikes difficulty for me. Not sure why.

I kinda have trouble copying something directly in front of me? Or reproducing it.. Idk

Anyways I type at a reasonable speed and I'm fairly accurate with punctuation and grammar. Gonna kick myself in the ass if there's a typo in this post. Typing on an iPod isn't as easy as a physical keyboard. Autocorrect can be a bitch.
Quote by Zoot Allures
._. what the ****?

Notice how it says he writes at a speed of 784, when he has 736 correct words and 1 wrong one.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I got 123 WPM. I hate this kind of tests though.

EDIT: 0 wrong obviously
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Last edited by Flibo at Nov 3, 2011,
43 wpm with 3 incorrect words. I'm faster if I don't have to look at the screen all the time, and if the words make sence together.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I got 122 wpm. I could have gotten about 140 wpm but I had to piss half way through.
Edit: I took a screenshot of my second attempt
Last edited by tyguy92492 at Nov 3, 2011,
Quote by tyguy92492
I got 122 wpm. I maybe could have gotten 140 wpm but I had to piss half way through.

lol wut
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Notice how it says he writes at a speed of 784, when he has 736 correct words and 1 wrong one.

84 on the laptop while I lay on the bed... would probably be more depending on keyboard and position.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
Quote by amaranth_todd
Slow.

Like really, you don't want to know

No worries, there's no shame here. Just post your results
ggg1 ggg3

I keep getting about 79 with two or three mistakes. Thought I would do much better. Going to try later when I'm not laying in bed barely able to open my eyes.
Quote by triface
You guys are mean. I said come at me.

Meh, back in my WoW days I could type even faster than that.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Why is typing speed such a sensitive matter to people here?

People put up pretty impressive scores here and yet make silly excuses about why they did so badly.

/average typer.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Quote by behind_you
No worries, there's no shame here. Just post your results

Well, okay then.

35 WPM
Page 1 of 4