will this work....
apparently it should according online.
Why would i be splitting the red wire on the lead and attaching it to BOTH toggle switch and coil splitter???
So what I want is.
PUSHED DOWN.
Both humbuckers to be activated.
PULLED UP
Both single coils to be activated (So split the humbucker)

Can ANYONE help?
That pic looks like it will work. Youre tapping the north of the top pup and the south of the bottom. You're tapping the south on the bottom pup by using the pull switch to short circuit the north coil to the south, then feeding that to the selector switch. That's why you have the red to the pull switch and the selector.

You can also split both buckers like the pic I attached also which gets you the north of both, or you can reverse to get the south from both. Take your pick.

But yeah, your pic schematic should be fine
Attachments:
Untitled.png
Last edited by Phoenix V at Nov 3, 2011,
thanks alot, the one u just sent looks alot similar to how it was originally set up, however it only worked on the bridge... Illl reset it to that one first and see how i go... With that will it mean i pull for single coils and can go bridge then neck by just flicking toggle switch? Is that the same for the other one?
Quote by Bloodavian
thanks alot, the one u just sent looks alot similar to how it was originally set up, however it only worked on the bridge... Illl reset it to that one first and see how i go... With that will it mean i pull for single coils and can go bridge then neck by just flicking toggle switch? Is that the same for the other one?

Yeah. Pull for single coils then pickup selection from the toggle. use the diagram you linked first up
Last edited by Phoenix V at Nov 4, 2011,