View poll results: Agree?
Yeah
43 44%
No
4 4%
wat?
50 52%
Voters: 97.
If superman saved someone who was falling from a building, then everyone would be like "oh superman, you amazing!" But he has the power to do it, he can literally do it easily.

if a normal person did it, like sprinted across the road to catch the person, everyone should say "oh normal person, you're amazing" Because that is actually amazing.

Agree?
I agree.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I'm pretty sure normal people that save lives are called heroes.

And Superman isn't real.
I agree.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
IF superman existed he still would be amazing because hes the one person who can do it EASILY. Its for both of them amazing but in a different way.
This thread is now about bacon.

You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Superman is amazing compared to other people, so whatever he does is automatically amazing.
cat
****ing immigrant stealing our hero jobs. GO BACK TO KRYPTON
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
****ing immigrant stealing our hero jobs. GO BACK TO KRYPTON

He likes it here. We have bacon. Would you really deprive an immigrant superhero of his bacon?
Good luck catching a person that's jumped off a building. Terminal velocity'd fuck your shit up brah. They don't call it it 'terminal' for nothing
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Good luck catching a person that's jumped off a building. Terminal velocity'd fuck your shit up brah. They don't call it it 'terminal' for nothing

but if Superman was too swoop down and catch a falling person, wouldn't he need to match their velocity in order to safely catch them without killing the person? Either way, they're fudged.
POST RAWK
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
He likes it here. We have bacon. Would you really deprive an immigrant superhero of his bacon?

Yes, because that is bacon that could be feeding starving Earthlings in Africa or somewhere. We grew here, he flew here. He has no right to plunder our resources.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I would love some bacon this morning. Yesterday I had a "bacon and turkey wrap" at a restaurant on campus. It barely had any bacon at all.

Now I really want some bacon.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I haven't had bacon for about a week. I loves me some bacon, I does.
Sing me to sleep.
Quote by aeroslash09
I haven't had bacon for about a week. I loves me some bacon, I does.

Me too. I used to have it every Friday and Saturday morning, but lately, I haven't been frying it. I'm a sad, baconless person right now.
▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■
I actually prefer turkey bacon as opposed to pork bacon. thoughts?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by crazywatermelon
but if Superman was too swoop down and catch a falling person, wouldn't he need to match their velocity in order to safely catch them without killing the person? Either way, they're fudged.

He's Superman, physics don't apply to him.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by son_of_bodom

*points to the door*
Quote by happytimeharry
*points to the door*

*kicks his ass out of it*

OT: Think of all the technology that's made our lives incredibly easy. Often you do sit back and think...shit, that's amazing. But that's what it's there for, and why it's made. And it's still amazing.

Stop being jelly.
I never had bacon and I don't want to, it looks gross.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Bacon's true.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Wouldn't being Jewish be a big part of that too?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by son_of_bodom

I've never tried it, but I've always been interested.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

i actively despise tables like you.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS