people living like they ain't got no momma

EDIT: that was horrible

and who filmed it?
Last edited by ComradSputnik at Nov 3, 2011,
Quote by Dirge Humani
Ignorant hicks think that.

There's no excuse for this crap.. And he's not making others in the judicial system/law enforcement look really good.. Which is unfair, because of course he doesn't represent everybody else..

I don't know.. Bullies like that make me sick.. The girl has CEREBRAL PALSY TO BOOT!!!!
You think that's bad? Apparently people like music that I don't like, what the hell is wrong with people?!
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Basti95
They filmed it? o.O

yay America

I guess the child knew it was coming and she left her webcam running... the whole episode was because she was on the internet.... Not there is any good excuse to beat on somebody like that.
Quote by guitarxo
I don't believe in physical punishment. this is just horrible.

I'm actually all for spanking... but in the way Danny Tanner would have done it had he spanked his kids on Full House haha.. You know what I mean, if your motives to spank a child are in your anger then you need to STEP BACK AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE... Because then we have what you see in that video... A dude going psycho with a belt on every part of her body... For the ****ing love of Bono... Chaps my ass...
Yeah, people get beaten sometimes and it sucks. I don't know who Judge Adams is or why the fact that he's beating his daughter is more shocking than the thousands of simultaneous cases of abuse that occurred at the same time.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Seriously...what the hell?.. Who is that guy and how is there a video of that shit?..
Quote by lipscombaaron
I guess the child knew it was coming and she left her webcam running... the whole episode was because she was on the internet.... Not there is any good excuse to beat on somebody like that.

the quality of the film is too high for a webcam, unless she has some fancy stuff
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Yeah, people get beaten sometimes and it sucks. I don't know who Judge Adams is or why the fact that he's beating his daughter is more shocking than the thousands of simultaneous cases of abuse that occurred at the same time.

You are such an unbelievable homo.
Quote by GodofCheesecake

I agree with you on a level.. It is true, that its happening everywhere.. And its just the fact that people can see it here. And because of the reasons it is everywhere is why this guy really needs to be made an example of I think...

The video more or less just represents a really big flaw in our society.
Makes me sick that ****s like these are reproducing. He's a parent, not a goddamned slavedriver.
thats not discipline thats more akin to torture, I hope she went straight to the police with this. They should let her "discipline" him back, in the kneecaps, with a 12 gauge.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by ComradSputnik
the quality of the film is too high for a webcam, unless she has some fancy stuff

I guess it could be any kind of camera... maybe a Coolpix or whatever! haha who knows.. But at least it was a camera that worked...
Holy shit man

Am I supposed to 'like' this video, or 'dislike' it
Last edited by whoomit at Nov 3, 2011,
Quote by RetroGunslinger
thats not discipline thats more akin to torture, I hope she went straight to the police with this. They should let her "discipline" him back, in the kneecaps, with a 12 gauge.

And it should be repeated that she also has CEREBRAL PALSY!!! GOOD LORD! Not that it would be acceptable if she didnt...
Quote by whoomit
Holy shit man

Am I supposed to 'like' this video, or 'dislike' it

Not to make light of the content, but i was sort of giggling and wondering the same thing!!! I think dislike... its what i did... now if it was him getting beat i think you would do the other haha
Quote by severed-metal
You are such an unbelievable homo.

Uhhhh, what?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
All that because she downloaded some music? Guy must put record industry profits above his own daughter.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
All that because she downloaded some music? Guy must put record industry profits above his own daughter.

Are you telling me Scott Ian put him up to this?
You know, the situation wouldn't have escalated if she just bent over and took it :\

I think 16 is a little old to be spanking personally. I can't make out what she did, something about installing a computer program against her parent's permission? The beating was in no way necessary, and I think they made the right parental decision at the end of the clip, making her sleep away from whatever she did and accommodating her with an alarm clock. Well, I guess that was just the mother... the father seemed pretty intent on actually harming her, as he may of had done to him when he was a child?

True, there's a fine line between corporal punishment and physical abuse, but they are in no way, shape, or form, the same thing. Many parents these days are too sensitive towards punishments, especially spanking and giving into temper tantrums. A slap on the ass isn't gonna hurt nearly as much as welts on your legs, but maybe the pissed off drunk father shouldn't be the one administering it.

Tl;dr - Spank your kids, don't beat em
Quote by Superstrat101
Tl;dr - Spank your kids, don't beat em

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by lipscombaaron
somebody freakin flagged the vid... why protect this guy.. ah well...

I flagged it and rightfully so.

I wouldn't call it protecting him. He'll get whats coming to him one way or another.
youtube removes videos? what the hell is wrong with you, you sick shits?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by behind_you
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Nice opinion, bro.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA