Yeah it's basically my guitar without a flamed maple top. It's a very good guitar for shredding in my opinion, and it doesn't cost that much either.
Gear:

Fender Strat
PRS SE Custom 24
Agile AL-3100

Jet City JCA50H
Randall 2x12 wV30s
Yea, i have an ESP Eclipse which i love, but its harder to reach the upper frets on it so it would be nice with a shred axe
Quote by evmac
Yeah it's basically my guitar without a flamed maple top. It's a very good guitar for shredding in my opinion, and it doesn't cost that much either.

this member is right. great guitar awesome some, super low action, and fast playing neck.... and all at a great price
Guitars: IBANEZ RGA42FM
Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 9-42
AMP'S: Peavey Vyper
Effects: Zoom G3
The RGA32-42 are weird because they take double A batteries instead of the usual big As. The area of for the battery is pretty small too, so there might be a problem switching to Blackouts or EMGs, not too sure though.
Gear:

Fender Strat
PRS SE Custom 24
Agile AL-3100

Jet City JCA50H
Randall 2x12 wV30s
Quote by evmac
The RGA32-42 are weird because they take double A batteries instead of the usual big As. The area of for the battery is pretty small too, so there might be a problem switching to Blackouts or EMGs, not too sure though.

Possibly.

My Ibby RGA32 takes one hell of a beating, hard to beat for the price.

Pickups IMO are to stay positive far from the best, but with such a low price, something's gotta give.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.