Does anyone have any idea what model this cab is?

I've been trying to figure it out all day. And would it be a decent match for my Bandit?

Thanks!
Attachments:
106828911_lg.jpg
My Gear
Ovation Condor
Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro Goldtop
Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro Wine Red
Epi 1966 G-400
JCA20H w/ JCA24S Cab
535Q Crybaby/Korg Pitchblack/Slash Octave Fuzz/Script Phase 90/Ibanez FL9 Flanger/Boss DD3 Delay
I don't see why it wouldn't work aslong as the impedance matches.

Those speakers are OK in it, but they aren't great. I had a 1980' Peavey 4x12 roadcase cab that had 4 of those sheffeild speakers, and it was an Ok cab the build was very good
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by TylerRexx
Does anyone have any idea what model this cab is?

I've been trying to figure it out all day. And would it be a decent match for my Bandit?

Thanks!

It will be a decent enough match provided its a 8 ohm jobby.
Thanks guys. I know about the ohms matching but any idea on what model it is?
My Gear
Ovation Condor
Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro Goldtop
Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro Wine Red
Epi 1966 G-400
JCA20H w/ JCA24S Cab
535Q Crybaby/Korg Pitchblack/Slash Octave Fuzz/Script Phase 90/Ibanez FL9 Flanger/Boss DD3 Delay
Quote by TylerRexx
Thanks guys. I know about the ohms matching but any idea on what model it is?

well, your bandit is solid state, so you'll need to meet the minimum impedance with the cab (that is usually not a problem, most SS guitar amps facilitate as low as 4 and some as low as 2 ohms).

no idea what model the peavey is. if you want to know more about the cab, the pop the speakers out and see what they are. then use the date code on the back and find when it was made. i'd then check out the inside of the cab a bit and see what kinda wood they used (most likely a baltic birch ply), i sometimes count the ply layers in the wood to see how thick it is. that'll give you just about all you need to know about the cab anyway.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae