Hey guys, I'm selling the unused parts of my rig and buying something to help constructively with my song-writing, I am currently selling my Laney AOR with a Laney 4X12, my Ibanez SV470 and a couple of Boss Pedals, (DS1 and CE-3) and I'm hoping to make at least £700 with it all gone and I may have a bit of extra cash if I sell it and wait untill after Christmas (as my Birthday's in January) I might have a bit more cash floating around.

I would still be unsure as to what to buy with the money. I could go all out and buy myself an amplifier for £700 but I've always toyed with the idea of having a looper pedal as a tool so I could play what I've come up with back and slowing it down and playing things on top of it. Like the Line Six DL4 does, I'm also thinking about getting a seven string, I've always fancied the idea of a seven string, so 1) I'd have an extra string to play around with, so that means more chord shapes, extra riffing and places to go.

Too many options, I know. If anyone could help me make up my mind as I'm really over thinking it right now.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
What's an AI?
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
How do they work?

Sorry for the questions, really new to what an AI is.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100