Any good suggestions for a decent bass amp form £100 - £250?
Gear

Ibanez RGD320
BC Rich Bich
JimDeacon SG
Fender Mustang II
What are you looking for tone/style wise and what do you plan on using it for?

A friend of mine found an Acoustic 1X15 with an Acoustic B600H for $400 on craigslist. Steal.
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
i was looking in the guitar center page on used you can get a head and cab for fairly 250 but i would not know what the quality it is but its got to be better then a combo
Head and cab are same as combo, just different package and the ability to change/add later. Used, Acoustic brand and Peavey. Check Craigslist, local pawn shops. I got an Ampeg 220w combo for $250 off Guitar Center. With shippping and taxes, 285 total. You just have to use the internet and research and be patient.

If you are planning on playing with a band, at least 100w. Most people recommend 300w range though. For bedroom practice, 20-30w will work but only for that.
Wow, did the special school get out early? This guy said £ not $. At 245 this amp should get you through most situations TS. £5 under budget too.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Well sir, if you simply google exchange rates you can find that £100-£250 is currently equivalent to about $160.14- $400.43

SORRY MAN WE ARE JUST TOO 'SPECIAL'
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Exchange rates don't mean a lot when it comes to music gear.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Especially when you don't get modern Acoustics outside of North America.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by consecutive e
Wow, did the special school get out early? This guy said £ not $. At 245 this amp should get you through most situations TS. £5 under budget too.

you dont have to be a dick about it
I usually just figure he wants to.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I have quite a dry sense of humor, keeps things interesting.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
If you want it for a band situation then second hand is the way to go. I got my Peavey T-Max 500w head from a Cash Converters for £160, would be a hell of a lot cheaper now that there's the internet (it was a long time ago, but I still use it). And I got a Peavey 410TX for £60, much more recently from Ebay. Together they are very versatile and very loud. I love 'em.
Some people consider Peavey as a stepping stone to better things (mostly due to snobbery) but I shall be keeping them because I get the sounds I want, no need for anything else.
technically all humor is dry on the internet due to the delivery via text. but lol just the same