Has anyone seen it? It's a movie produced by Angels and Airwaves. I didn't expect much of it to be honest, but I just saw it today and I have to say, it's some deep stuff. Apparently, if I remember correctly, some guy that Tom Delonge (singer of a&a) knew was inspired by his band's songs and wrote the movie.

Synopsis from the wiki page:
In the year 2039, United States Astronaut Lee Miller is sent to the International Space Station as a one-man skeleton crew to examine if it is safe for use after it had been abandoned two decades earlier. Shortly after arriving on-board, Lee loses contact with Earth and finds himself stranded in orbit alone. As time passes and life support systems dwindle, Lee battles to maintain his sanity and to stay alive. His world is a claustrophobic and lonely existence and he begins to dream of prior crew members -both Russian and American- depicted in Polaroids left aboard the station from previous missions. After experiencing power problems, Lee is forced to journey into a portion of the ship that he earlier depressurized where he makes a strange and inexplicable discovery, the journal of a Civil War captain from 1864. Love explores the fundamental human need for connection and the limitless power of hope. A high-impact visual adventure, that resonates a common truth, that everyone has a story to tell and something even greater to leave behind.

Warning, it is pretty similar to 2001 : A space odyssey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_(2011_film)

I want to know what you guys think about it. It's on itunes now, but you know, you can always try searching it, if you see what I mean >.> .

Note: it's not a movie about the band Angels and airwaves, it's just inspired to a level from their songs and produced by them.
Last edited by kevC4 at Nov 3, 2011,
I want to know why no one has made a film version of De-Loused in the Comatorium by now.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I want to see it, was going to get it on iTunes but you cant order it in Canada yet. I think i may just order the package online
So many better bands deserve movies imo. Nothing against Angels and Airwaves, accidental alliteration , but where's the movie for Animals as Leaders, or Robert Johnson?
you're a stone fox
Honestly I find Tom Delonge too stupid looking to take seriously, he needs a haircut. I don't know what he looks like now.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Saint78
So many better bands deserve movies imo. Nothing against Angels and Airwaves, accidental alliteration , but where's the movie for Animals as Leaders, or Robert Johnson?

I doubt Robert Johnson could produce a movie seeing as he's dead.
Quote by TheChaz
I doubt Robert Johnson could produce a movie seeing as he's dead.

I meant he deserves a movie about him.
you're a stone fox
Just a note guys, it's not a movie about the band Angels and airwaves, it's just the inspiration that came from their song.
Quote by Saint78
I meant he deserves a movie about him.

Perhaps. But this movie isn't about angels and airwaves; it's produced by them.
Quote by TheChaz
Perhaps. But this movie isn't about angels and airwaves; it's produced by them.

you're a stone fox
Quote by Eric_Fail
Honestly I find Tom Delonge too stupid looking to take seriously, he needs a haircut. I don't know what he looks like now.

Maybe he looks stupid to you, but I do find that some A&A songs have some truth in them. Anyways, he has nothing much to do with the movie except for the movie's soundtrack and that it has a pretty similar message to some A&A songs.
Quote by kevC4
Maybe he looks stupid to you, but I do find that some A&A songs have some truth in them. Anyways, he has nothing much to do with the movie except for the movie's soundtrack and that it has a pretty similar message to some A&A songs.

Yeah sorry haha I just read there that he inspired it. And they have some decent songs fo sho. My point still stands though
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Yeah sorry haha I just read there that he inspired it. And they have some decent songs fo sho. My point still stands though

I do think he looks ridiculous too, and although I like A&A and love blink 182, his voice has pretty much turned to shit now. But the movie did impress me, especially since I liked 2001: A space odyssey. The style is very similar, but I have a preference for Love in the way that the message is not that evident at the beginning, but you know there's something that gets clearer through the movie and that it's a good one.
Quote by Twist of fate

He created his own style, which I like.

There is a difference between having your own style and recycling the same song ideas over and over again. Though the guy does have a damn good sense of melody, I wish I could still obsess over him the way I used to.
Last edited by guitarage at Nov 3, 2011,
His songs don't sound bad at all, like I said, I like a&a and love blink 182, I've beed a fan of them since I was a kid. But seeing his live performances of today makes me somewhat sad. He did go through a lot of stuff too like alcohol, drugs and skin cancer, but I still like his songs a lot.

About his style, his singing did change over the years. His guitar playing though, not very much, but his A&A experience did improve it somewhat.
This movie sounds really interesting, I'll take a look tonight. Cheers.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.