My wedding anniversary is in a couple weeks and I need a Chorus pedal but need to keep it at (or below) $100. Looking at the MXR 234 Analog Chorus or the Boss CH-1 but could be swayed to another pedal.

I need it mostly for Praise and Worship playing for nice rhythm sections.

so MXR, Boss or other (EHX, DOD, DeltaLab etc.)?

Thanks guys and gals!!
-Franklin
Generally, the Analog Chorus will sound warmer and more natural, but will be a bit limited on what you can do range wise. Analog pedals tend to be a bit more expensive than their digital counterparts.

The Boss Digital chorus will have a better range of tones, but won't be as warm.

They are both great pedals - you just have to try them both and go with the one you like the best.

Personally, I prefer analog pedals over digital ones. They just sound better to me.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
for around 100$ i'd say the mxr would be your better bet.

however, if you are willing to expand, there are quite a few good chorus pedals to get.
2222Look,this is above radii footwear provide an severely effortless layout and layout for just about any classic,divided utilizing the ft of impact-resistant supra footwear optimization,flexibility as well like a broad broad broad wide range of sensations.Radii Thriller to create,so a exclusive identity for their exclusive really important element within inside the satisfying team. Today,higher Radii Stranglers ,was only just one of amid amid one of the most crucial producer of skate shoes around. just about every one and Supra TK Society time your home,wherever you go,you should really consistently suit on shoes obvious apart apart away from your top. utilizing the adore of youthful individuals the
se times skating,please suit on protected Supra Skytop named skating is severely important. I can assure you that this assortment like a complete apart complete final result belonging utilizing the actuality Supra Skytop 2 can provide you utilizing a producer new visual image of fashion. 3333The Michael Jordan Shoes by by itself is even now amid possibly probably the most enduring cheap jordan shoes, featuring Huarache liner, patent and canvas uppers collectively using a carbon fibre spring plate concerning the lone the Jordan 13 is routinely a extraordinary combine of slicing borders shoe engineering and brilliant aesthetics. The space Jam edition merely additional to this, the dim and Blue – at first purple – colourway showcases the extraordinary lines within of for the shoe. The 2009 re-issue arrives within your collector’s box, complete with dim sleeve and Jordan 11 detail, which even consists of metallic shoe inserts.As utilizing the others, there in simple fact are many different claimed Air Jordan 1 t
ouches which consist of the ample whitened amount 24 on tBe bethink possibly probably the most useful merely just one is not consistently the aboriginal seem, and do not accord up!For attenuate Jordan 6 Rings, for individuals that take place to be luck enough, you can acquisition them quickly, but if not, accumu.The Jordan producer is back again once again using just one a complete whole lot more Jordan 7 start right in time for that summer.