i swear there is a new one every day.im expecting to check here tomorrow to find "METALLICA & LOU REED SEEN EATING ICE CREAM AT THE BEACH".what do you think?
I think no.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
They are very popular. What else do you expect to see?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
People like Metallica I guess

I can't remember if you complain about EVERYTHING or troll EVERYTHING.

Fill me in brah
Yeah, and too many Gallagher articles, and Anthrax articles (Actually this I don't mind as much because they aren't as well known as they should be), etc.
you're a stone fox
Nope.

After all, they are The (news) Table.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
No, although I am concerned about their abundance in articles about my favorite band. You don't know about them, trust me.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
it seems like the u-g writers just revert to the same band(s) instead of actually researching what the rest of the music world is doing.i just think its very lazy..or they are paid to write them.
Quote by Dirge Humani
There are a grand total of zero, idiot.

i can tell by your avatar you are actually gay

thats ok though
It's better than seeing 15 articles on guns n roses every week.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
idgaf. I only read the articles if they interest me. If they don't, I don't read them.
cat
Quote by Lulzcifer
it seems like the u-g writers just revert to the same band(s) instead of actually researching what the rest of the music world is doing.i just think its very lazy..or they are paid to write them.

You just answered your own question. Close the thread now.
you're a stone fox
Quote by maggot9779
Couldn't give 2 shits.

Could you give 3 shits?
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
the washed up bands get the spot light while the more talented bands stay relatively unknown.its disgusting.is this a music or gossip site?
Quote by Lulzcifer
the washed up bands get the spot light while the more talented bands stay relatively unknown.its disgusting.is this a music or gossip site?
It's a music site, obviously. The most popular bands get the headlines because that's what generates the most traffic which creates the most revenue. UG has to run, you know.

If you want there to be more articles about more "talented" bands, start writing your own articles. I've written a few. It's not hard, and it really helps out smaller bands.

So in short, either put up or shut up.
Quote by Saint78
Yeah, and too many Gallagher articles, and Anthrax articles (Actually this I don't mind as much because they aren't as well known as they should be), etc.

There can never be too many articles on Gallagher.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by badguitarist13
Could you give 3 shits?

i see your 3 shits, and raise you 4 shits
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
i see your 3 shits, and raise you 4 shits

Hey now, let's not get out of hand here, my anus can only do so much.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
There can never be too many articles on Gallagher.

For some reason this was the first thing I thought of too
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Lulzcifer
"METALLICA & LOU REED SEEN EATING ICE CREAM AT THE BEACH".

I'd read that article.
UG are just putting stuff on the front page they think will get the most hits, makes sense really.

The fact is there are tonnes of people wanting to spit bile about Lulu so any sotry regarding that is gonna get plenty of people reading it.
another article today.it's all abit sad isn't it?supporting a band like this that hasnt even made a good record since 1989.give me a ****in break.help actual good artists out.