Page 1 of 3
I'm broke my nose recently in a freak accident where a TV fell on my face and I'm thinking of getting a nose job to fix it(it's crooked now)

Anybody have any experience in this field? What do you think of plastic surgery in general? I'm sorta on the fence about it.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I was wondering where you went. So a TV fell on your face, why don't you tell us that story?
you're a stone fox
I've always been told I have a nice nose. I don't want to mess with nature at it's finest.

How'd you manage to get a TV to the face?
Quote by Zephyr KL

^this.

Also, nice to see you back here.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Got surgery on most of my face after a fight years ago.

You're so badass.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Zephyr KL
I've always been told I have a nice nose. I don't want to mess with nature at it's finest.

Some delivery guy probably wanted him to pay for the TV, so Eric pushed his bike over. The delivery guy had like 8 TVs on the back of his bike though, and Eric copped one to the face.
Did you kick the TV over?

also, behind_you is trying to take over as the lead ostrich on this site.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hey we were just wondering were you went in another thread!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by vicarious46
Hey we were just wondering were you went in another thread!

I seriously just thought this earlier also, when someone mentioned an ostrich.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

Also, welcome back.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Igor Stravinsky

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by Weaponized
My mom got a nose job. She looks way less stupid now. Do it man.

This actually made me laugh.

EDIT: ^ At least you didn't take it personally, I do stuff like that to pretty much everyone.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I was wondering where you went. So a TV fell on your face, why don't you tell us that story?

I was getting something out of my attic(which is in the roof) when I heard a rat squeek, I'm not afraid of rats or anything but I was shocked so I stumbled, fell off my ladder onto the ground. The rat also fell onto the ground and since he had caused me pain I started chasing him and I got so concentrated on him that I ran into a wall and fell over again which caused the table to shake which ultimately caused the 32" TV to fall on my face. I never caught the rat.

So now I am left with a crooked nose.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
I was getting something out of my attic(which is in the roof) when I heard a rat squeek, I'm not afraid of rats or anything but I was shocked so I stumbled, fell off my ladder onto the ground. The rat also fell onto the ground and since he had caused me pain I started chasing him and I got so concentrated on him that I ran into a wall and fell over again which caused the table to shake which ultimately caused the 32" TV to fall on my face. I never caught the rat.
As opposed to?
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Nov 3, 2011,
OH god, ;

That was better then expected.

Still sucks though. You should get it fixed
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Eric_Fail

Never leave us again.
Quote by WCPhils
I missed you

this. but yeah, 2 guys are trying to claim your spot of top ostrich. you need to show these guys the pecking order around here
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by AllJudasPriest
As opposed to?

haha well I don't know I'm not an expert on attics

Thanks for the welcome back btw guys

Quote by JAHellraiser
this. but yeah, 2 guys are trying to claim your spot of top ostrich. you need to show these guys the pecking order around here

Who are these degenerates?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail

It's okay Eric, you can tell us about your fear of rats. We can help you through this.
you're a stone fox
So the attic is inside the roof. Even though the roof is on the outside of a building.

Good to see you back.

There's been another ostrich trying to take you place.

Where did you go?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Eric_Fail
haha well I don't know I'm not an expert on attics
It is the same as saying, "I had to get something from the basement(Which is at the bottom)"

Like.... Yes.... AND?
Saw the thread title and thought this was about putting your dick up someone's nose.

I am disappoint.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Eric_Fail
Who are these degenerates?

behind_you and Jawly. Go get em!
Quote by due 07
behind_you and Jawly. Go get em!

I feel like he's going to post on their profiles. And it's going to be stupid
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
I feel like he's going to post on their profiles. And it's going to be stupid

Or extremely smart.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Or extremely smart.

Anything concerning Eric_Fail cannot be called smart.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
When my nose was broken, a blow job fixed that right up. I'd suggest that in lieu of rhinoplasty.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by izbbass
Anything concerning Eric_Fail cannot be called smart.

That wasn't very nice. You just don't understand his intellect.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Eric_Fail

Haters gonna hate
Page 1 of 3