Hello fellow pit dwellers,

I have recently encountered a problem. I can no longer watch Youtube videos. Why? Because my Shockwave Flash is not working. Its come down to the point where I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it, including my web browser which is Google Chrome.. And, alas, it still doesnt work. Everytime I attempt to watch a video Google Chrome freezes and then I receive a notice saying that Shockwave Flash has become unresponsive. I've browsed the interwebs for solutions for the last hour and a half and so far none have worked.

So, has anybody else had this problem and know a way to fix it?

Thx in advance.
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
Try a different browser, it could be some bizzare setting but I've never found it, I'm using mozilla firefox 3.6 at the mo but I don't allow the latest shockwave update. Anytime i try the latest one it gives me grief so I just don't bother with it anymore.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Maybe you should install Adobe Flash instead of Shockwave Flash.

And then tell me how you got a working time machine.

Ebay
getfirefox.com

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Its not just Chrome that isnt working. I cant watch any videos of any kind on Chrome, Firefox, or IE

this is becoming a pain
Quote by badguitarist13
Its not just Chrome that isnt working. I cant watch any videos of any kind on Chrome, Firefox, or IE

this is becoming a pain

Are you sure that you had shockwave in the first place? I use Chrome and Adobe and when flash fails on me, it says that shockwave failed, not Adobe.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Dirge Humani
Maybe you should install Adobe Flash instead of Shockwave Flash.

And then tell me how you got a working time machine.

But... They're the same thing? Shockwave flash = Adobe flash. They're literally the same thing.

Anyways, just for youtube, you can use html5 to watch videos instead of flash.

http://www.youtube.com/html5