Hey guys!

I've got a question, I'd like some input on what you folks would personally do. I'm running into a Vox Valvetronix AD30VT. My pedals are as follows:

EHX Metal Muff with Top Boost
Danelectro Fish n' Chips 7-band EQ
Behringer NR300 noise reducer
TC Electronics PolyTune tuner

What order would you guys recommend I put these in?
All your base are belong to us.
^ 2 posts below. But shouldnt Metal Muff be in NR300's FXsend / return for maximum noise reduction?
Awesome!

Second question, and I should have clarified: Which do I put the guitar into first, noise reducer or tuner?
That would be the tuner, you'd want the cleanest signal you can get into it i guess
Tuner ALWAYS first.

Quote by Laterr
^ 2 posts below. But shouldnt Metal Muff be in NR300's FXsend / return for maximum noise reduction?

Yes.
I was lazy and didn't look up the layout of the NR300 (Still haven't looked it up).
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 4, 2011,
Typically you want your tuner at the front and noise gate at the end. The tuner needs a clear signal to read precisely and accurately, and the noise gate is useless if you have a million effects after it. There's always exceptions to the rule, and your tone is really hard to shape to be "yours" if you follow a bunch of rules, but the sequences above would produce optimal results with the given context.

When you add more pedals (particularly modulations) you'll want to experiment yourself, though.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.