Here's my dilemma, i own an Ibanez SA which has a master volume and master tone,
I never use my tone pot so i was wondering if it's possible to rewire it somehow to become a volume for my neck pickup and rewire my volume pot to be for the bridge pickup... Or is it impossible?

Cheers!
yea, look up wiring diagrams for 2 volumes with no tone.

youll need to either take the cap(the little green thing) off of the tone pot, or buy a new pot
Quote by rickyj
yea, look up wiring diagrams for 2 volumes with no tone.

youll need to either take the cap(the little green thing) off of the tone pot, or buy a new pot

Just to say, you won't only need to do this, taking off the cap won't automatically make it a volume. You'll probably want to buy a new pot anyway, because the pots used for volumes and tones are different, and you might need to re-wire everything depending on how your switch is set up.
Quote by Aleene
Just to say, you won't only need to do this, taking off the cap won't automatically make it a volume. You'll probably want to buy a new pot anyway, because the pots used for volumes and tones are different, and you might need to re-wire everything depending on how your switch is set up.

Cool thanks mate, i think i'll just buy a new pot then!