It appears the VRG Ibanez guitar builder is down, which is a huge inconvenience.
I'm wanting to make a custom pickguard for my Ibanez, it's an RG, Roadster green, with maple fretboard, and the pickguard is going to be white, with a slanted neck single coil, bridge humbucker, single volume and 3 way lever.
I'm not sure this scheme will look right which is why I want to test it in a virtual guitar builder, does anyone know of any other site that let's you customize an Ibanez RG?
Cusp of Magic
^You need to register on website to save the images, the website even tells you to do so.

EDIT: Oh sorry, it doesn't allow that for the older version, which includes the RG shape and JEM.. Too bad.. :/
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Nov 4, 2011,
Awesome. Now that I've designed what it may look like with a new pick guard and control set up, give me some honest opinions.
Is it hideous or tasteful?
Cusp of Magic
Quote by Chaos-Serenade
Thank you!
Now one more question.
How do I save the images to share them on here?

just hit "print screen" on your keyboard and then you can hit "paste" in e.g. MS Paint or something like that. And then upload that to e.g. photobucket and then post the link pr image here.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?