Hi guitarinos!

Ive been playing for two years and had quite good technique, good ear and stuff going for me but I only felt frustration..

So two nights ago I was messing around with the guitar flippping it upside down and playing it, when I decided to restring it and try to play it left handedly.

And I must say, Im really starting to like it! Sure its starting over from the beginning but I think the earlier you start the better and look at all the successfull left handed gutiarrists; theyre legendary! Toni Iommi, Paul Mcartney, Billy Ray Cyrus

No, but I think Im in it to stay, even as a natural right-hander. =)

Any opinions?
why bother? left handed guitars are limited to a few models (unless you play schecter) and cost more money
shit, i do play a schecter, hahah, its an omen-6 though, i doubt its for lefties =)

i dont plan on buying any guitar for a while, and if I do, its prolly gonna be a fender and I'll prolly have to flip that upside down aswell! fine by me, sure it cuts a little bit into your ribs but its really no big deal.

t just feels more interesting to play for some reason =)
Quote by conor-figgy
I believe this to be retarded my good sir.

I fully agree with this here gentleman.
Thanks for the chuckle TS.
The funny bit where he implies left handed guitarists are left handed by choice rather than natturally tuned to that method.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by conor-figgy
I believe this to be retarded my good sir.

win
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com