Was there a point to the thread? What could anyone say that would add to the conversation?
Yes, there is a point to the thread.

I did, or started doing something with my guitar and I wanted to hear peoples opinion on it,

I dont care if someone calls me stupid, I just laugh at it, but give people who have something constructive and interesting to say chance to do so, give the retards a warning, why you punishing the guy who started the thread?
You already heard peoples' opinion.

Everyone thinks it's stupid.

Your only argument for doing this was "Toni Iommi, Paul Mcartney, Billy Ray Cyrus", and for every single left-handed guitarist, most of whom, by the way still play the right-handed ones, there are a dozen right-handed ones who are as good.

You think that switching to being a complete beginner will actually rid you of frustration? No. Getting good at something will ALWAYS be frustrating, because it isn't easy. Starting over wouldn't help you, NOT AT ALL. This IS a stupid idea. If you want to avoid frustration, you might as well quit playing at all.
Wow, you honestly belive you know everything. Quite amusing.

If I enjoy my switch to leftie, so much so indeed i consider to do it permanently, which music is all about, following your emotions.

I feel like a more complete musician, heck a completer human being since switching, you and the rest of the narrow-minded idiots in the thread think that doing one thing differently is somehow goimg to hurt you socially, when it can only as i said above, make you a more complete musician and even human being, this has affected the way I behave even, it is so profound.

There has been no guitarrist Jimi Hendrix since he was assasinated and nothing is made for left handed people, brcause they have a gift of creating benevolent humanizing art. I belive that is why left-handedness was forbidden in the dark ages, so that humans would loose theyre will to live, and I feel like I just re-discovered mine last night.
you honestly believe you know that people honestly believe they know everything based on a few messages you saw them post on the internet? quite amusing, in a "laughing at other peoples misfortune" sort of way.

from what i'm reading here it would appear that you have simply jumped to the conclusion that people said you're a retard because you're playing left handed, you also appear to be under the impression that playing left handed somehow makes you different and original. you also think jimi hendrix was assasinated? not sure if trolling or just stupid

your post brings up many questions that are just not worth asking in the first place.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
I don't care if you were trolling or not, your thread was retarded. It stays closed - if you keep bitching about it I'll warn you as well.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
This is still retarded, there are loads of good right-handed guitarists, you don't get good automatically by playing as a leftie....

You think Hendrix was assassinated? Too stupid for words...
the moderators in this forum clearly are real life nerds on power trips, why dont you try doing something differently and see if that'll rid you of your virginity

your motehr was a such a ***** that she paid customers for business

and you should have remained a zygot and gotten flushed down a toilet in the abortion clinic
Quote by addeps3
the moderators in this forum clearly are real life nerds on power trips, why dont you try doing something differently and see if that'll rid you of your virginity

your motehr was a such a ***** that she paid customers for business

and you should have remained a zygot and gotten flushed down a toilet in the abortion clinic

the best way to convince people you aren't a troll and to convince the mods your thread should be reopened is blatantly to troll them.
ok, so i lied about the warning...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com