Just found out my best friend is coming home from uni for the weekend, met up with a guy to jam with and we just click. We like exactly the same music and just work well together. We're gunna make some awesome music. I got paid today. I have four days off also and I'm probably gunna go out later and get WRECKED.

Inb4 depressing comments.
Finally got my CD back from my cold-hearted, immature, and irresponsible bitch of an ex. Which means I don't have to speak to her ever again.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I had school off today. I'm going to a football game tonight. I will be hitting on females at said football game, then claim I'm not hitting on them. I will also try to start a group hug by joining in on some random people's hug. It's nice outside, chilly but not too cold, warm, but not too hot. Had some pizza for lunch. I'm listening to BB King. I found out that there's a girl who goes to my middle school who actually knows who Nick Cave is. Listened to some upbeat pop-punk. This has been a good day.
you're a stone fox
After chemistry class today, my teacher said "You should really be in my honors class". Made me feel good, man.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Nov 4, 2011,
I ordered my new android phone, I got paid, it's the weekend.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Nothing has been good for me since school started. It has been all work and everything else post secondary.
The only thing that seems good is that I'm turning 19 this Sunday. That means I can legally buy alcohol.
I realized I had missed the last four episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and I watched them all. Funny shit.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by aerosmithfan95
After chemistry class today, my teacher said "You should really be in my honors class". Made me me good, man.

She wants you, man. And, you're not UG's only Stradlin fan. Alongside Jimmy Page, he's my favourite guitarist.

EDIT: Misread it
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Nov 4, 2011,
My flatmate wrote "Give (her name) a kiss" on my shopping list for tomorrow. Cool beans.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Last edited by Dawginator at Nov 4, 2011,
About to go mow the lawn. I also realized MW3 comes out in 3 days. But my tongue is all swollen because I had a pack of insanly spicy cinnamon gum, but other than that all is well, I guess
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Dawginator
My flatmate wrote "Give (her name) a kiss on my shopping list for tomorrow. Cool beans.
The unclosed quotes... they leave me with a feeling of incompleteness... ARGHH!!

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Well I have an exam in 4 hours which I will be happy to be done with, and I'm seeing a movie with my gf tonight. More studying in between though
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Saint78
my middle school

I found out the Cool Kids, a rap group I like, are doing a free concert next week. Last night I was looking on their website to see if they were doin any shows in Chicago but didn't see any. Then i checked facebook this morning and saw their announcement. Should be pretty dope.
Saint Louis Blues
Last edited by The Picker at Nov 4, 2011,
Quote by The Picker

That video is really popular at my school, so if I did that face, people would laugh. So I do. Every day. In the girls locker room.
you're a stone fox
When my computer crashed today I got it to fix in 10 minutes and not 3 hours. Tis a glorious thing.
Got a fresh install of Windows 7 on my new hard drive, so I can get back to life as normal on my laptop without having to arse around with stupid Ubuntu any more.
I'm definitely improving with my singing, going by what I could hear in a recording I made earlier.
I have a day off work tomorrow, and I did a fair amount of heavy lifting today so my back muscles feel gooooood.
All in all it's not a bad day.

EDIT: OH and I made my own pumpkin pie for the first time earlier. Damn that was tasty.
I got out of class early so I climbed a tree and took a nap since it was beautiful outside. I woke up to an Asian kid taking my picture with his phone.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
The unclosed quotes... they leave me with a feeling of incompleteness... ARGHH!!

Just realised and rectified.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Being able to have this hour off of work to rest and listen to Animal Collective.

/almost sarcastic
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Dawginator
Just realised and rectified.
Good

Grammar is a wonderful thing, isn't it, Lord Dawginator?

#Ziggy2017
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Good

Grammar is a wonderful thing, isn't it, Lord Dawginator?

With the amount of time I spend shaking my head at other peoples' grammar, you would have thought I would proof-read my own forum posts...

She also wrote that I need to give her a big cuddly hug, so it couldn't get a lot better really.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by descara
Got over a small writers block (read: lazyness from having autumn break) and started sketching out the music for a short film.
That's pretty cool

I myself am one half of the musical score composers of an embryonic indie iPhone game

#Ziggy2017
Knowing I don't have work until Tuesday. Watching the room spin as I feel my body rising and falling in a rather curious manner.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Received a phone-call to say 'we would like to offer you the job'

And I got an Indian take-away. Not a bad day at all