We aren't getting many song requests at my TVradio show at school (due to being new and we haven't had much advertising on a previously desolate TV station). So I decided, "hey, why not have UG decide on some songs?"

The rules are:
1. There can't be any language or anything of that sorts, so if I can't find a censored version of the song, I can't play it
2. No blatant satanic or questionable stuff so unfortunately, NOTB by Iron Maiden is out
3. For me it's rock, metal, jazz, blues, and very little rap. If you want any modern stuff my friend will play that.

Easy to follow right?
My hour is almost up, so my friend who plays modern hits will be up until 6, and we have a mayor thingymabob for 20 minutes. So at 6:20 I will play your requests

You can listen/watch at www.kisstv5.com
If you can't get any of the videos to work please let me know. The site is still ify from what I've heard
Leonard Cohen, Silver Apples, Lake Dracula, New Age Steppers, Althea and Donna, Strange Boys, Boredoms.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
The Ergs!, Cobra Skulls, Teenage Bottlerocket, and all other punk rock/pop punk bands that don't suck.
you're a stone fox
Quote by theunforgivn
The rules are:
1. There can't be any language or anything of that sorts

Scale the Summit
Animals as Leaders
Liquid Tension Experiment
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Scale the Summit
Animals as Leaders
Liquid Tension Experiment

Or this. Adding Giraffes? Giraffes! and Blotted Science.
you're a stone fox
What do you call movies without language?

silent.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Play some Red Fang. "Prehistoric Dog", "Hank Is Dead", "Wires", are some suggestions. Do it.