Hey UG, I've just been offered a Fender CD-140SCE at my local music store for 1600.- Danish Crowns. That is $295.

This hopefully clears my location up xP

The price is that low because the guitar has had some damage during transportation to the store and had a crack in the back plate about 10cm long.

This has been fixed by a luthier and the finish has been reclosed. It has not been sanded down or anyting, just patched up so the damage is visible.

The guitar plays just fine and sounds great and the injury sustained doesn't seem to have any effect other than looks.

So i was just wondering because i know next to nothing about acoustics and value for money in that category.. Is this a good deal or could i get something way better for the money?

Sorry for the long babble, and hope you can help!

Thanks in advance =)

Linky: http://www.thomann.de/dk/fender_cd140sce_bk.htm
- Guitars: Ibanez RG1451

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
the link you linked to at thomann has the guitar for cheaper. what does it sell for where you are when undamaged, and will the store back the repair with a warranty?

btw, it's not a bad guitar imo, although there are certainly better, but the price does seem low.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Haven't checked with the warranty, but will do =) (Good call )

The guitar goes for around $420 undamaged..

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
Well too late, already bought it xD

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5