... buy a 90's Fender MIM Duo-Sonic, black with a white pickguard in immaculate condition, for $275? I have this opportunity, and am not sure whether or not I should take it up. I kind of want a Vox AC30 (but if I buy this and still sell my B-52, I'll have money for one), but I also want to have some money reserved for other deals that pop up. Any thoughts?
Fender Deluxe Player Strat
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
i would not.

based on your other gear, what you want in an amp, and have money left for ???

it's GAS it will subside. stick to your goals.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I was kind of thinking the same thing. I should probably just forget it and save up for a PRS like I've wanted for the last.. umm.. year.
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
you already have better guitars so why bother with that one. we all get gas but you really have to ask yourself why you are getting any piece of equipment. just cuz is usually not a good plan.
Yes, that's what you should do. I waited for a Gibson LP Studio about half a year.. and in July I got it. Worthy every second I waited. That's what dream guitars are, they're about feel about look and about tone. Everything should be in place. To me, Studio isn't probably the best as stock.. but after a few upgrades it will.

As I don't know which PRS you're GASing for, but since you hence to saving up, I guess you're talking about the higher-grade PRS guitars, which are really great and very versatile. If you like the tone, the feel and the looks.. You just have to wait, that's all and also try to gather money with some work.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Nov 4, 2011,
Quote by Juared
I was kind of thinking the same thing. I should probably just forget it and save up for a PRS like I've wanted for the last.. umm.. year.

well you said you want the ac30. sell the b52 if you want an ac30 and get that. then save for whatever, PRS etc.

but it seems like this is just a gas attack. it'll settle.

play that badass fender and learn a new song. by the time you finish learning the solo, gas will be gone.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Which fender >_>

Edit: Never mind, I'm assuming you mean the Strat. I would... but I'm getting it professionally re-set up right now
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
Last edited by Juared at Nov 4, 2011,