This is my website's video I made today concerning the recently released plot details (although minor) of this reboot... Check it out if you like and feel free to leave feedback if you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L3ZNuheEPk

What do you guys think about this flick? The original was pretty big to me growing up and it sort of got the ball rolling when it came to me delving into horror. I'd hate for Hollywood to cut my childhood deep with this one.

Although, I just got done watching a vid just now from the Chicago Comic Con with the original Evil Dead cast and Bruce Campbell actually made me feel a just A TAD better when he went into explanation about it...

I guess it's gonna happen whether someone likes it or not.. So we'll see.
Who are they going to find to replace Bruce Campbell?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
i remember reading about it on Bruce's website a year or so ago. He doesnt want to play Ash anyway, but apparently wanted a small part in it.

There was supposed to be a movie called My Name is Bruce where Bruce Campbell goes into a city and they all think hes Ash and he has to save the day. Not sure how that is progressing.
Quote by rockingamer2
Who are they going to find to replace Bruce Campbell?

yeah, there will be no ash character in this one.. its gonna be a different, but similar story with different characters.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
actually
yeah!
and better than the first

HELL YEAH MAN! The 2nd one is my favorite installment and in my top 5 of all time!! And yeah, the first 15 minutes basically were a retelling of the first flick without any of the other characters..

then it got hilarious!
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
i remember reading about it on Bruce's website a year or so ago. He doesnt want to play Ash anyway, but apparently wanted a small part in it.

There was supposed to be a movie called My Name is Bruce where Bruce Campbell goes into a city and they all think hes Ash and he has to save the day. Not sure how that is progressing.

uhhh.... it came out like 3 years ago....
Quote by CorvetteRick

holy shit
the sad part is i just wiki'd it
i saw it too
i remember googling the chick who played the prostitute cause i thought she was hot

i should stop with the drug use
Quote by CorvetteRick

I honestly forgot all about this one and had no means of checking it out when it was released 3 years ago.. Is it honestly worth watching if i got a hold of it tonight?
My Name Is Bruce certainly wasn't high art, but as has been said, if you like Bruce Campbell, then it's worth watching
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538
My Name Is Bruce certainly wasn't high art, but as has been said, if you like Bruce Campbell, then it's worth watching

Nice one on the Porcupine Tree lyrics my brotha!!
i'm a die hard evil dead fan. just finished a month-long stint of playing bass in the pit for the musical version.

i trust raimi and campbell to do what's best.
#DTWD
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
actually
yeah!
and better than the first

no it's not. this is an awful misconception that tons of people have. the first 8 minutes or so of evil dead II is a recap of the first movie. they just couldn't afford/bother to have as many actors. when 'the force' hits ash and he starts spinning through the trees, is when evil dead II, the sequel, begins.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
no it's not. this is an awful misconception that tons of people have. the first 8 minutes or so of evil dead II is a recap of the first movie. they just couldn't afford/bother to have as many actors. when 'the force' hits ash and he starts spinning through the trees, is when evil dead II, the sequel, begins.

i always saw it as a remake because it told a somewhat same story that started the same but evolved into something more different, but i see what you mean
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
i always saw it as a remake because it told a somewhat same story that started the same but evolved into something more different

http://youtu.be/9Uq6ZW85kSc?t=1m45s

(i just googled this and couldn't believe this was actually up. but on the other hand, i can. because it's one of the best commentary tracks ever)
#DTWD
No Bruce Campbell

=

Don't care
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.