Poll: Do you Have/Enjoy a twitter account?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you Have/Enjoy a twitter account?
I have a twitter account
56 53%
I don't have a twitter account
24 23%
**** twitter
16 15%
**** TS
10 9%
Voters: 106.
Page 1 of 2
How many of you people have Twitter accounts? Do you enjoy twitter? Or do you find it completely stupid and useless?
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
Only to follow people I like. I never tweet dumbass statements about my mundane life. But seeing pics of Ricky Gervais pulling a retarded face... excellent service thank you would use again.
I enjoy twitter and also find it completely stupid and useless.

#tweetshard
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I don't see the point unless you're famous.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Have it, but I think its stupid and useless.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
It is stupid and useless.
Facebook at least can be used to keep in contact with people, and organise things quickly and easily.
Twitter...is just there as an outlet for the inane amounts of shit people feel the need to tell the world every 5 minutes.
I use it to follow celebrities. I still like facebook more, but I find twitter enjoyable cause I can send out an opinion and not get 39 ass clowns trying to argue with me.
In my sig.

EDIT: I like to follow those bots that post funny tweets.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
No, and I won't get one until I see any real reason to.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Have one, but I lost interest in it over the last several months.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

i dont have one, but I don't necessarily object. if you can get cool info on shit, then thats ok. on the other hand I don't need to know the color of lebron james' last bowel movement
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Twitter beef is bloody hilarious.

Alan Sugar and Piers Morgon insulting each other over twitter with Nick having Alan's back is brilliant entertainment.
I think it's fun, especially those 2 seconds of feeling important after getting a reply from a minor celebrity where you feel important and wanted.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by FicticiousCacti
I use it to follow celebrities. I still like facebook more, but I find twitter enjoyable cause I can send out an opinion and not get 39 ass clowns trying to argue with me.

you seem to just have shitty opinions

Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan
you seem to just have shitty opinions

Quote by FicticiousCacti

Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Check the sig, yo. I'm even funnier on Twitter than I am here. Sometimes.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I have a Twitter Account. It's nice to interact with artists and my favourite people who actually do respond personally unlike official facebook accounts - usually a job for the marketing department.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I have one, but I don't tweet, I just follow news sites on it.

It's replaced my RSS reader.
Quote by Duffman123
Twitter beef is bloody hilarious.

Alan Sugar and Piers Morgon insulting each other over twitter with Nick having Alan's back is brilliant entertainment.

Yeah, their insulting is brilliant. Piers Morgan just insults everyone though. He's good entertainment.

I have twitter. It's good to get some news and there are some entertaining fake accounts.
It's gonna be a blue day
I follow some famous people, have short exchanges with friends, and tweet jokes and strange things that happen to me. I don't tweet every ****ing thing that happens to me like some people.
I have one but only to lol at all the footballers.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I have one, I mostly use it for the BBC news updates to be honest. But I have been known to tweet occasionally.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Honestly I think it's retarded and hard/annoying to use but I do use it if I want to find out something interesting. In general though I don't use if very much, only if something like Charlie Sheen happens.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I do, but I use it mostly for communication with my circle of friends.
I do but I don't tweet. I mostly follow beat reporters of the local sports teams, and professional athletes so I can laugh at how retarded they are.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by due 07
I've just recently got one. I enjoy it.

Follow me brah
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

But seriously, everyone hates Twitter until they start using it. Now it's my favorite internet thing ever.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Lushacrous, you're very wise. I agree with you completely.
I have one but I haven't used it in a while. I keep meaning to log in but I'm too lazy to.
cat
Quote by SkepsisMetal
It is stupid and useless.
Facebook at least can be used to keep in contact with people, and organise things quickly and easily.
Twitter...is just there as an outlet for the inane amounts of shit people feel the need to tell the world every 5 minutes.

This.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Page 1 of 2