Page 1 of 3
I've been having acne on my dumbass bitch face for 5 years and it has NEVER totally gone away. I'm ****ing sick of it. I drink around 12 cups of water a day, and it still doesn't do shit. I've been doing that for maybe 3 months. I haven't drank anything but water in like a year and a half or some shit. I take a shower every morning. Why the **** is it still here?

Can someone please help me because idk wtf else to do, it's ridiculous.
Face implant, or rub icy hot on it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by epiless
Dont take it you wear it

lolololololol

Clean your goddamn face, stop touching it so much and change your fucking pillow sheets
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Something that works for me might not work for you and vice versa. It's not that easy.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
ChadLikesTouchingHisFace
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Rub Semen on your face. Not your own Semen tho. The only type of semen that cures acne is the kind from a creepy homeless man. Find said homeless gentlemen, give him ten dollars/pesos/euros/whatever the hell kind of money you have, close your eyes and BAM!!! 27 seconds later, no more acne.
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
baby piss. no seriously, look it up.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Proactive bro, It worked for Katy Perry.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

Check out the regime, it has worked for me. Basically, you will apply a cleanser, then Benzoyl Peroxide, followed by moisturiser. But you have to follow the regime exactly as written for it to work effectively and quickly.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
For there to be Acme, there should be a need for Acme.

So if you stop hunting that crazy blue bird, you no longer need Acme.

The Acme will disappear.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I've been having acne on my dumbass bitch face for 5 years and it has NEVER totally gone away. I'm ****ing sick of it. I drink around 12 cups of water a day, and it still doesn't do shit. I've been doing that for maybe 3 months. I haven't drank anything but water in like a year and a half or some shit. I take a shower every morning. Why the **** is it still here?

Can someone please help me because idk wtf else to do, it's ridiculous.

1. wash your face daily
2. clean pillowsheets often
3. drink loads of water
4. cut out spices and sweets
5. cut down on fatty and sugary food
6. don't touch your face

If all that doesn't work, and it really really bothers you, go see a doctor. There are presciptions that'll work (such as acutane), but they have pretty intense side effects. I tried acutane myself, and it got rid of 80% of my acne. Unfortunately, it also made me vomit daily for half a year, sensitive to sunlight, and for a good 3 years depressed as all hell. When you do the treatment, which lasts 3 months, make sure you're not in school. Your ability to concentrate can also take a beating. I almost failed a few courses even though I'm an A+ students because of that crap. Ofcourse, side effects vary from person to person.
WTLTL 2011
Last edited by Mark G at Nov 4, 2011,
See a dermatologist
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by seeneyj
Proactive bro, It worked for Katy Perry.

I'm always too distracted by her tits to care what her complexion looks like.
Quote by Lord_Doku
For there to be Acme, there should be a need for Acme.

So if you stop hunting that crazy blue bird, you no longer need Acme.

The Acme will disappear.

You sir, have just made my day.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I saw a dermatologist and tried a few different methods, and now I'm on accutane. Dry skin is no big deal to me, and accutane does wonders. I'll be acne free in a a few months.
It's hormonal and can't be changed by things like "clean your face" although that sure helps. Some tips:

1) Drink lots of water

2) Clearasil or similar products can help. Moisturize every evening too.

3) Change bed sheets now and then. Some people have recommended putting a fresh towel on your pillow every night. Haven't tried it myself but what the hell... try.

I don't really have bad acne anymore, but don't worry too much about it. If you wash your face too often you'll only make it worse.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Okay.

I have a lot of experience in this field as I had been fighting with this from the moment is started happening.

At first, you need to realize, that it's age-related, you can't 100% get rid of it if you're a teenager. But there are factors that change the intensity of it.

At first, I'd suggest you stop eating sugars, sweets and junk food. Secondly, get a good soap, not the ones that smell kittens, I personally use tar soap, it doesn't smell well, but you get used to it and it's great for the face. There are also various chemicals that can dissolve acne, most notably, ANYTHING containing benzoyl peroxide will do, start with cremes containing 5% and check if your skin gets irritated from it, if it does, use only a bit, with time it will get used to it. When it does, you can slowly move up to 10% and then even 15%. But don't abuse it.

Other than that, just stay healthy.

Whatever methods you use, make sure you don't irritate your skin.
Go on birth control. Supposed to work.

But really, I've been on Exposed Acne Treatment for a few weeks, and my skin has never looked better. Miracle stuff. Also, drink plenty of water and green tea, and use the steam from the water for the tea to exfoliate your pores.
I'm not really sure how much diet comes into play. You see people recommending and not recommending certain foods, and some saying diet doesn't matter at all. From my own experience I can't say any particular diet has worked for me.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm not really sure how much diet comes into play. You see people recommending and not recommending certain foods, and some saying diet doesn't matter at all. From my own experience I can't say any particular diet has worked for me.

Depends on body type and how well your body flushes shit out.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Pit is not a doctor

This.

And why don't you look this stuff up yoreself?

If you need help doing that, this website is pretty useful.
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
Last edited by thrashdeth at Nov 4, 2011,
When you wash your face, warm water opens the pours in your face and then the water flushes them out. Splash cold water on your face to close the pours. Also, it leaves your skin silky smooth as shit.
Nothing get's rid of acne quite like rape and torture.
All the serious answers have been given tho. Maybe try Exfoliac.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Water isn't going to help. It's probably already been said, but I'll say it again on the off-chance that it hasn't. The general consensus, is that it's just as much as a myth of acne being caused by being unclean, or from eating a lot of fried foods, sweets/candy, chocolate, etc. Certain diets might help some people, I guess, but it dosen't seem to be in the majority anyway.

I just went to my doctor about mine, yeaars ago and he gave me some Oxytetracycline tablets, and some Benzoyl Peroxide cream-type-stuff. Both worked great, although I tried not to use the cream stuff unless it flared up really badly, because it dried the skin around my face out. Assuming you've already tried non-prescription treatments and home remedys, I'd suggest going and seeing a doctor about it. He/she will have a few things for you to try.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Nov 4, 2011,
Quote by Carl6661
Water isn't going to help. It's probably already been said, but I'll say it again on the off-chance that it hasn't. It's just as much as a myth of acne being caused by being unclean, or from eating a lot of fried foods, sweets/candy, chocolate, etc.

I just went to my doctor about mine, yeaars ago and he gave me some Oxytetracycline tablets, and some Benzoyl Peroxide cream-type-stuff. Both worked great, although I tried not to use the cream stuff unless it flared up really badly, because it dried the skin around my face out. Assuming you've already tried non-prescription treatments and home remedys, I'd suggest going and seeing a doctor about it. He/she will have a few things for you to try.

That's what I said! Bravo!
Page 1 of 3