/In be4 terminator jokes

Anyways, I have an Hp DV7 laptop. Here are my specs:
Hp Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 cpu m450 @2.40GHz 2.4 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB (5.80 GB usable)
I think I have about 600 total GB of memory on the computer with about 300 of it available.
Video card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

I currently play starcraft 2, but I generally keep my settings at medium to have the game running at a solid speed. If I turn them up to high it slows down a bit, but its not unplayable. I feel like my video card and my processor are holding me back, in gaming and in general as well. Since the video card would be really difficult and expensive to have swapped (i think) i do want to invest in a better processor.

Theres a bunch on newegg.com, but Im not sure which one to go with. Id like it to be powerful and Im willing to spend up to $200. Any suggestions or help please?
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

If you want to upgrade an i7 is the next one up.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
You should take the Motorola 68000. It is a superb chip running at 7.15909 MEGAHERZ !!!

You even get to run splendid games like Doom with a colour pallette of 4096 DISTINGUISHABLE COLOURS !!!

Intel ? Screw that alien technology. What's the point in having a chip that plays Battlefield 3 if the Motorola 68000 can do it without ESRB ?
Upgrading your processor will barely affect gaming performances. A lot of games run on 2 cores, so having a quad core won't help... You should upgrade your video card. But since it's a laptop, you're screwed.
Scientists write papers and books. Engineers make money.
Yeah, sorry to say it, but you cannot upgrade a laptop CPU without basicallt taking apart the whole thing. Of course, that doesn't matter, because you can't even buy laptop CPU's anywhere other than ebay.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Hm okay. I guess i was dillusional. I dont know much about computers so thank you for all the input. I would have wasted my money on something stupiddd
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69