Hey pit,

So I work at Zellers, which is like a canadian Wal-Mart, I've worked there for a few weeks and they just stopped calling me in to work. I've been stealing small stuff from there like gatorade or candy or whatever, I've always watched for cameras and was hiding from them, I think I was at least. Now they've called me left a message saying I should call them to see if the boss is there 'cause they want me to talk to him. I might be fired, because I was a new worker there and they just didn't need me anymore, that big store is always almost empty. I don't care if I was only fired. Or he might talk about the stuff I stole... What do you think guys, should I be feeling anxious about the stuff I stole and the consequences? What would these consequences be?
that sucks. Your ****ed morally and possibly career wise. Stay in your parents house and I suppose I'll be seeing you around here more often.
hahaha you are the guy who posted about stereotypes the other day, not so clever now (mister IQ higher than 140);

People called Christopher steal for no real reason.

LMAO you waste man
Gutted, there goes any chance of a decent job in the future. Stealing from your own work, brilliant.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yeah, you're probably getting fired. It won't look good on your resume, of course, having an entry level position at a "Wal-mart" (my American way of thinking) probably wasn't going to help you get anywhere. But good luck finding a new job. Hope all goes well.
Probably the stuff you stole. If you have to find an excuse, it probably isn't the reason you make up.

Also, grats on being a dick and stealing from your job.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Pro tip: Don't steal from your employer.

Fucking dipshit...

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Skullivan
Yeah, you're probably getting fired. It won't look good on your resume, of course, having an entry level position at a "Wal-mart" (my American way of thinking) probably wasn't going to help you get anywhere. But good luck finding a new job. Hope all goes well.

ONLY getting fired would be the best thing to happen.
Quote by chr15t0ph3r
ONLY getting fired would be the best thing to happen.

"So why did you leave your last job?"
"I got fired for stealing."
Yep.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Jawlytomtom
that sucks. Your ****ed morally and possibly career wise. Stay in your parents house and I suppose I'll be seeing you around here more often.

I go to school I don't need a job now.
Lol.
Bum raep in prison bitch.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Das_Skittles
Pro tip: Don't steal from your employer.

Fucking dipshit...

Thanks I'll keep that in mind now.
Quote by chr15t0ph3r
I go to school I don't need a job now.

Dude bro but one day you will. Unless... you go to neverland?
Well.... to put it in perspective.. you stole some candy and gatorade. You should fess up and not make excuses. You seem to feel remorseful, so just apologize and don't bullshit. You'll probably get fired, just use it as a lesson.

This isn't the best place to be looking for advice honestly... the reactions I'm seeing don't really fit what you did. It isn't the end of the world. It was dumb, but try to see it in a rational perspective, even though it's hard when you're anxious.
Quote by chr15t0ph3r
Thanks I'll keep that in mind now.

Why wasn't that on your mind in the first place? You stole candy and Gatorade. You seriously didn't have a dollar?
Quote by gman128
People called Christopher steal for no real reason.
Yeah, they've even gone as far as killing natives and claiming the land as their own too.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Nov 4, 2011,