Hey so I recently got an audio interface (Tascam US-800) and following the instructions given, I set the driver in cubase to be the ASIO US-800 driver. Now I can record into Cubase just fine. The problem is, there's no playback coming from the speakers connected to my computer. I can hear the playback fine on the headphones that I have connected to the interface, but sound doesn't come out from my computer speakers.

EDIT: So I figured out how to have it playback on my speakers...but now I got a new problem. Refer to the third post for the question.
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Last edited by EncoreBlade at Nov 5, 2011,
What's happening is the interface is acting as your computer's soundcard for both input and output.

You need to go into your ASIO US-800 drivers and set your computers speakers as the output (it might not be able to do this, in that case download ASIO4ALL).
Yea I figured it out after constant trial and error lol. But now I have a different problem. Sometimes during recording, when I load up my vst amp sims and such and I record and monitor playback, the recording sometimes cuts out or I hear a pop. Anyway to fix that?
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater