Page 1 of 3
Along with Scale the Summit and Last Chance to Reason.

I'm so unbelievably stoked about this news that I just had to share it.
Check out my band Disturbed
I found a shopping cart full of American Apparel brand Protest the Hero shirts once
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Hate you so much.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Congratulations.

I'm not really that jelly to be honest, but IIRC you like those bands and this is good for your career as a musician.
and i thought i got cool shit going on. currently, the drummer of my band is jesse sprinkle.
All three of those bands are awesome, though I'm liking PTH less and less over time.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Trowzaa
Hate you so much.

A lot of people do

Quote by DonGlover
All three of those bands are awesome, though I'm liking PTH less and less over time.

Scurrilous was a let down for me, but I still love the band.

Quote by Life Is Brutal
FrozenEternitedit: Listened to your band, I can see why your playing with them.

Thank you
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 4, 2011,
YOU LUCKY S.O.B!

please tell them to bring the tour to Australia! You're welcome too! Or atleast PTH!!!
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I'm jelly as ****...
Congratulations.

You're portuguese. he doesn't give a shit if you're jelly, marmalade, or peanut butter.

Nice job though.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Its because they're going around with local bands in the area, right? And I thought that Last chance to reason was touring with Obscura? Or is LCTR breaking off and joining Obscura somewhere in the tour?

Protest the Hero, Scale the Summit, Obscura, Last chance to reason, and Abysmal Dawn would be an AMAZING show.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Its because they're going around with local bands in the area, right? And I thought that Last chance to reason was touring with Obscura? Or is LCTR breaking off and joining Obscura somewhere in the tour?

Protest the Hero, Scale the Summit, Obscura, Last chance to reason, and Abysmal Dawn would be an AMAZING show.

I played with Abysmal Dawn and Arsis like 5 days ago haha.
Quote by slipknot5678
Congratulations.

I'm not really that jelly to be honest, but IIRC you like those bands and this is good for your career as a musician.

+1
Protest the Hero is one of my favorite bands, so I'll freely admit I'm jelly. Especially if you get to chill with them before and/or after, based on that Hair Trigger video and past vids they seem really cool to hang out with.

Congrats dude, that's going to be a great show. Have you seen their setlist?
Quote by iro-bot31
Protest the Hero is one of my favorite bands, so I'll freely admit I'm jelly.

Congrats dude, that's going to be a great show. Have you seen their setlist?

No, not yet. I have a pretty good idea of what it'll be though.
that's pretty awesome. not a huge fan of PTH, but Scale the Summit and Last Chance to Reason are fantastic.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat

Nicely done Stu!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Waterboy799
that's pretty awesome. not a huge fan of PTH, but Scale the Summit and Last Chance to Reason are fantastic.

Yeah I saw LCTR on tour with Animals as Leaders a few months back and they are absolutely fantastic live. I don't think I've ever seen a singer nail it live quite like Mike does.
Dude, that's ****ing awesome. PtH is probably my favorite band, I'm jelly
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I've always believed in you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

Well done Stewart! Me jelly. Quite rather.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nice. Only band I know is PTH (I kind of like them, got dragged to a show a few years ago and had a good time), but regardless sounds like a good break. Congrats, keep it up.
I AM Protest the Hero.

Congratuations, though. Cunt.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Hey guys, I don't wanna brag but I just played with Metallica the other day. So yeah, take that.

Lou Reed out bitches!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
oh my god I hate you so bad right now

honestly, it's disgusting how lucky you are
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
oh my god I hate you so bad right now

honestly, it's disgusting how hard working you are

fix't
Quote by StewieSwan
fix't