are there any descent wah pedals out there for t3h p00rz? I recently learned some metallica and slipknot solos, but they don't sound as good without one. any suggestions? i saw this: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-Original-Crybaby-Wah-Pedal-100068053-i1124398.gc#

but i want to know if there are any better/cheaper ones out there that would suit my needs.

btw, title is a misnomer, as it is okay if it is just a little above 100.
Last edited by stonedhippos at Nov 4, 2011,
there really isn't a 'best' its kind of a preference thing. i have a Fulltone Clyde and love it. it has more travel and its probably a lot better made than other companies are offering. you could find a clyde used off TGP for around your budget. it works great for me for metal, although it really isn't its purpose.

i am sure everybody is going to tell you a

Dunlop 535Q for its adjust-ability. but they are overhyped IMO.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Cae wah. Dunno how much they used but I love them. But like trashed said, its preference, just go try out a bunch at GC but don't buy it there. Go home and check guitarcenter.com/used or TGP or Clist or Ebay ect......
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Well, in reality, any wah pedal can be under $100. You just have to persuade the person... and sometimes with a weapon. hrmm.. if you were doing that.. you could get it for free.. well, hmm.. wait

forget it

get a colorsound wah by the methods i just described
Fender Deluxe Player Strat
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
Wah's really are preference. I like the MXR CAE wah, and the Ibanez WD7. They're different, but both good in their own ways.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
the ultimate would be an RMC of some form. maybe the wizard wah? they are definitely over your budget. go mess around with some, see what you like.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
vox or a morley tremonti, GREAT sweep, 20db of gain boost, instant wah, no stomping like damn dunlop
^you also can't leave the wah on set to a certain freq without having to stand there like a jackass. The Cae has a line boost built in that is switchable. Also has two different inductors that are switchable so more versatility. Whats the big deal with tapping a button to turn it on just like every other pedal on your board?
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent