silly nurse
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Jawlytomtom
lol she'll just make a new account

...I'm trying really hard not to be amused by that.

That article said this happened in 2007. lolwat? And really... she's a nurse. Sounds like she was being a bit ineffective and unprofessional there.
Why would they ban her? Praying heals, yo

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Jawlytomtom

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by behind_you
Banning her is a bit much

oh definitely.

absolutely nothing wrong with being human. i would want to fire her if she was completely calm and devoid of emotion while a child almost dies.
If a paramedic found me bleeding profusely and decided to pray to God instead of doing his job I'd want him fired too.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Nov 5, 2011,
That's some funny shit.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
lol, well laughing aside, it sounds like she was fired for incompetence and failure to do her job, not for "praying to Jesus." She just happened to be doing that while being incompetent.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Jawlytomtom

OT: How else could she have helped the baby? If she hadn't prayed, that baby would be dead. He's alive because of her prayers to Jesus. The parents should thank her, not get her banned.
Quote by Dreadnought
lol, well laughing aside, it sounds like she was fired for incompetence and failure to do her job, not for "praying to Jesus." She just happened to be doing that while being incompetent.

Yeah.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by 00_hns_00
oh definitely.

absolutely nothing wrong with being human. i would want to fire her if she was completely calm and devoid of emotion while a child almost dies.

The child's own mother told her to shut up...

Quote by rockingamer2
If a paramedic found me bleeding profusely and decided to pray to God instead of doing his job I'd want him fired too.

This.
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 5, 2011,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

OT: How else could she have helped the baby? If she hadn't prayed, that baby would be dead. He's alive because of her prayers to Jesus. The parents should thank her, not get her banned.

Not sure if serious...

Besides, God gave the boy his disease
So, the baby was suffocating and she thought waving her arms and yelling at the ceiling would help? Bitch sounds cray cray.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
i'm glad. bitches can't going around being irrational in rational professions.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Misleading title. She couldnt do her job properly and endangered the kids life. Should be fired.
Quote by 00_hns_00
oh definitely.

They were completely justified in banning her. As a nurse giving care to a very vulnerable child, you cannot flip your shit if something goes wrong, give no medical aid and leave it to his parents to save him. It's her job to keep her emotions in check in high pressure situations. She clearly isn't fit to do that job.
She deserves it. If I had a child that was dying and the nurse suddenly lost her shit and started trying to communicate with a magical man in the sky instead of helping him.... I would want her fired as well.
Also, misleading title is misleading. As many have stated, she was banned for being incompetent - it just happened to be that she was incompetent because she was praying.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I work with nurses erryday, the majority of them are mental.
If you saw them in the light I do, you'd never want one of them to treat you!
Last edited by brownshirt1 at Nov 5, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
i'm glad. bitches can't going around being irrational in rational professions.

This, she was a fucktard in a profession in which YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST NOT BE A FUCKTARD.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
"OT: How else could she have helped the baby? If she hadn't prayed, that baby would be dead. He's alive because of her prayers to Jesus. The parents should thank her, not get her banned."

Baby Jesus also apparently made it possible for the baby to suffer the malady so he could get a rise out of the woman. Yeah, even Jesus is into lulz.
I didn't read the article, but I will go off the thread title.

Is there something I am missing? I always thought that it's a calm and sensible thing to do to prayer?... =\

Just because she's a nurse, does that mean she's not allowed to prayer or something?

Only in America?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
I didn't read the article, but I will go off the thread title.

Is there something I am missing?
I always thought that it's a calm and sensible thing to do to prayer?... =\

Just because she's a nurse, does that mean she's not allowed to prayer or something?

Only in America?

Yeah, that.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Understandable. Jesus is an illegal immigrant.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I just can't help but laugh at you religious haters. You're so pathetic.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings

No one's hating. She prayed instead of doing her job, and that's why she was fired.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by stealstrings

Pot calling the kettle black eh?

I agree, they were right to fire her. Praying to the sky in times like that never did any good for anyone.
Quote by moscaespañol
No one's hating. She prayed instead of doing her job, and that's why she was fired.

You wouldn't understand unless you were a Christian.
Quote by stealstrings
You wouldn't understand unless you were a Christian.

Well, I was, at one time

Quote by moscaespañol
Well, I was, at one time

What happened?
Quote by Dreadnought

A bit like that time you worked at that bakery...
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by stealstrings
What happened?

Reached the age of reason I just converted, that's all. I mean, I don't attack someone if they're religious.

Quote by moscaespañol
Reached the age of reason I just converted, that's all. I mean, I don't attack someone if they're religious.

Ok. Cool with that. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions.
Page 1 of 2