This is the thread for whend you are too drunk too remember what happened in the morning. This i the thread for chronicling the adventures yyou fundertook during the night.
This is tge thread for discussing that amazing sexy time you had that most other sober Pit monkeys have never had because they're like fifteen years old. This is the thread for when you are way too drunk to even come close ti explaining what happened llast night night to anyone.

Go Pitmonkeys, Go!
since were all speaking our mind here, i might ads well say it. FFFFUUUUUUCK, YOU, OREGON.

I hope that shit state blows up before I decide to break my "active duty" friends leg. Because one of them is happening. You can goddamn count on that. FUffck youu Oregon citizens. Burn in hell.

tl'dr I will not correct grammar errors because even if I wasnt to, I'd still be smarter than you faggor Oregonians. **** you.
Quote by metalh3ad88
This is the thread for whend you are too drunk too remember what happened in the morning. This i the thread for chronicling the adventures yyou fundertook during the night.
This is tge thread for discussing that amazing sexy time you had that most other sober Pit monkeys have never had because they're like fifteen years old. This is the thread for when you are way too drunk to even come close ti explaining what happened llast night night to anyone.

Go Pitmonkeys, Go!

Haters gonna hate.

I'm pretty sober at the moment, so no thank you.
Well, I'm drunk. I went to the bar, came home, drank some more. Trying to go to bed now. End of story...

You like?
Quote by Fat Lard
since were all speaking our mind here, i might ads well say it. FFFFUUUUUUCK, YOU, OREGON.

I hope that shit state blows up before I decide to break my "active duty" friends leg. Because one of them is happening. You can goddamn count on that. FUffck youu Oregon citizens. Burn in hell.

tl'dr I will not correct grammar errors because even if I wasnt to, I'd still be smarter than you faggor Oregonians. **** you.

Fat Lard

Knows exactry what this thread is about.

Why don't you bitches learn to keeep up.
they all complain of the aspect of work not being equally distributed. they do not realize that we are LUCKY to be scrubbing *****ng toilets.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
You think so, BUT I WILL MAKE IT MY ****ING LIFE TO TERRORIST PLANE INTO WHATEVER THE **** YOU OREGON FAGS HOLD DEAREST, EVEN IF ITS ALL OF YOUR CORN OR WHEAT OR WHATEVER THE **** YOU DICKSPINNERS DO TO PASS TIME IN SUCH A SHITOPIA. EXPECT MY TAAKING OVER IF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS LEG/ANKLAE/SHIT HASNT BEEN BROKEN BEFOREHAND.

I will now plot after my slumber.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Nov 5, 2011,
Quote by metalhead987
Well, I'm drunk. I went to the bar, came home, drank some more. Trying to go to bed now. End of story...

You like?

Y0u...

Are not allowed to copy me.

(I'm slightly aware of the fact that you joined two years before me
Quote by Zoot Allures
I've quit drinking as of 2 days ago.

+1

i've said that three times before so i don't think i will actually stop
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I seriously doubt anybody drunk is gonna searchbar to find this thread.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Am I the only one who is completely confused by Fat Lard's posts...?

Currently enjoying a frosty beverage of the beer variety. Probably wont be getting drunk though. Does getting stoned count?

EDIT: I love how it's early in the morning for you guys when I check UG at 8:30pm. Now I know why some people seem so retarded on this forum, cause you're drunk!
Last edited by Borsworth at Nov 5, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
+1

i've said that three times before so i don't think i will actually stop

I've said it too many times but i really am, for about 5 or 6 months anyway. I've been scared out of it and i'm worried i may be doing some damage even though i dont even drink that much >_< Gonna be on weed now and then from now on but i'm definatly not drinking for a long while now.