Well, I was actually busy for two days and somebody has already tried to usurp me.

Anyway, here's the real deal.

getsummathatintoya

Nothing new or ground-breaking, just some good quality stoner and doom.

Up next;
November 11 - Kepulix
November 18 - Cambyses
November 25 - romencer17
December 2 - Senor Kristian
December 9 - Annihislater
Apologies, I guess I could have waited a few days before jumping in, but given the lull in this sort of activity recently I just decided to go for it.

I'll give it a listen after dinner, looks promising though.
Wasn't struck on Black Pyramid. It wasn't bad, but I just wasn't digging it.
Candlemass, classic.
Crowbar, not digging it really. Not my kind of thing.
Dopethrone, not digging this either.
Electric Wizard, I've had all their albums on my pc for about a year, but I'm yet to listen to any of them. This was ok, but I'm not rushing to listen.
Pentagram, nice. Not heard the album, but I have others by them.
Sleep, not bad. Not heard anything form this album, but it's alright.
Argus, Quite liked need to listen to it properly though.
Judging from the bands you've included, this should be a decent listen for someone not in the know. I'll give Argus a listen based on the positive MA reviews.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Those I don't already know I recognize as something I should have familiarized myself with long ago. Looks like this mix is a good way to get started.

I'll be back!
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Cool mix. Aside from Electric Wizard which I've been wanting to check out for a while Argus really tickled my fancy.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
It was a long time ago, I was drunk, I was desperate, I needed a ride home, there weren't anymore Three Musketeers in the vending machine, I was young.

Maybe. I've done a lot of things.
Sticking mostly with the classics, eh? Nothing wrong with that.

Black Pyramid, never been a big fan of them. I just find them dull for the most part for some reason. They put on a decent live gig though.

Epicus Doomicus Metallicus is – of course – a masterpiece and Candlemass' best material.

I have never (consciously) listened to Crowbar before because I figured they weren't my thing. Turns out I was right.

Dopethrone are decent, but I really don't like the vocals. Great riffs every now and then. The band's name also irks me, even if it's irrelevant to the music.

Witchcult Today, yes! I know many don't share my opinion, but I think it's Electric Wizard's best album. The title track is one of the top tracks on the album too. Just marvelous stuff!

Pentagram? Absolute classic band in every sense of the word. I could go on about them for a long time, but I won't. Riffs! Solos! Bobby Liebling! Victor goddamn Griffin!

I used to like Sleep much more than I do now. I almost always go for Kyuss for my stoner fix these days. Sleep are great for what they are and classic in their own right, but Om and High On Fire's DITC have more appeal to me.

Argus are magnificent. Certainly a band that needs more attention!
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.