So after the Hoffman brothers exited Deicide in 2004 they vowed to reform Amon, and it seemed like that was an utter failure, but uh, wow okay they actually did manage to come together this year and here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/v/aKDMM3PpXk4?ve ... &rel=0

Pretty meh if you ask me.
Apparently we should expect an album soon...
Discuss.
Not as embarrassing as I expected, to be honest. In fact, its not a terrible song, its just utterly forgettable. The only thing I remember from watching that video was the retarded camera angles.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
That was incredibly dull. So rigid and lacking in anything that would make a Death Metal song good.
This sucks Deicide sucks and this thread sucks.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
wow this sucks
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
^^^^

^^^

^^

^

You guys are absolutely and unequivocally retarded.

Deicide's first two at the very least are monuments to death metal.
Philosophy > Life
^True. I was just going to say, their debut is undoubtably good

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
I lost interest with Deicide after Serpents of the Light, apparently Stench is good but I never really cared to check it out, they've put out some good stuff in the end.... But I agree this is crap, his ****ing claw-arms wide stretched out with lightning in the background in armour shit made me laugh my ass off and the song is literally just random bullshit. Just thought people who were curious about their development wanted to see uh, how well it's going...