Page 4 of 276
Quote by Myaccount876
I'm trying to join the 360 platoon now,

GT: llMotleYxAdam89
what are those first 2 letters? an i or an l?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Ay im on right now. Anyone wanna squad up? Ill take up your offer happytime.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by FearMyLightning
Come on guys, we need some more people in the PC platoon!

this
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I need someone to play with on Xbox or PC. I'm bored of playing by myself and I do a lot better if I have someone to co-ordinate with.
dat earthquake

I'll be less useless with you guys once I have my head around the maps on conquest >_>

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

My xbox gt is van halen5889, if i ever get this game.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
psn: wix001

someone get at me, I'll jack all of you up.

but I'm in Australia so I could be laggy...any aus ps3 bf3 players?

bring it, bout to hammer out a few games too.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Pat_s1t
Didn't get an application. If you friend me on Origin I'll invite you.

Origin and the balttlelog are just being shit for me now and only on those sites none of the links that I click on will work. I'll just add you on XBL and then try to work out Origin later. EA needs to fix their damn services lol.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Come on guys, we need some more people in the PC platoon!

I'm low level on PC and I play only on russian servers. I drive real good and am awesome at camping/defending.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Last edited by Grimriffer at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Damn, all this jet piloting really kills your score per min. Totally worth it though

I was on playing for a while but didnt see any of you on. Saw one of you on for a little but you didnt accept my invite..forever alone ! Good to see our platoon growing. We have enough of us to try some small squad rushes with only us.

That'll take some amazing planning though

My internet is intermittent at best. And the platoon seems to be half NA half EU so there may be some latency issues there. That and everyone would have to be on at the aame time
Add me to the list!

Toby3p0; PSN [Pinball_Wizrd]

I just got a ps3 to replace my xbox, so I have no friends. Please add me
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
I applied to join the PC platoon. Gamertag is mimicthefrench. Also, add me as a friend, my only friend on battlelog right now is freddiew of youtube fame (I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!?!?!) and he's never on. I have a lot of connection problems, basically I get stuck on "Connecting" any time I try to join a server with more than 10 people in it, and often when there's fewer...I end up joining a lot of near empty games and just waiting for them to fill up. so you'll have to join me, not the reverse, because I just can't....

Love the game, HATE BATTLELOG WITH A BURNING PASSION. Whoever had the brilliant idea of using a totally untested system on EA's biggest game launch EVER is a complete moron. It's such a good game but I've spent more time trying to coax the battlelog system into letting me play than I actually have spent ingame...very depressing.
Okay so I've figured out I'm really bad at this game.

First gameplay experience I have is killing my whole squad trying to get a damn chopper off the ground.

Also, is it just me that thinks the controls are twitchy as hell compared to BC2? Even with the sensitivity really low I end up completely missing my targets and getting shot!
Quote by Alkaline 64
Okay so I've figured out I'm really bad at this game.

First gameplay experience I have is killing my whole squad trying to get a damn chopper off the ground.

Also, is it just me that thinks the controls are twitchy as hell compared to BC2? Even with the sensitivity really low I end up completely missing my targets and getting shot!

It's alright man. Happens to the best of us. I can remember all the times I crashed on Bad Company 2....
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Serious serious serious question...

Does anyone else die from one shot kills in the campaign? And does your health ever regenerate? This question is for the single player campaign.

I really want to enjoy it, I really do, but I die from one shot deaths instantly, and its making me pull my hair out.

Halp!

Quote by Nelsean

Does anyone else die from one shot kills in the campaign? And does your health ever regenerate? This question is for the single player campaign.

I really want to enjoy it, I really do, but I die from one shot deaths instantly, and its making me pull my hair out.

Halp!

I really wouldn't recommend losign hairs over bf3's shitty campaign. If it's that important to you just lower the difficulty.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Its on easy...

It feels like a glitch because they're single shot kills. I like single player campaigns, its a thing of mine. Sometimes I just want to hear a story, even if its a shitty one....

If I buy BF3, I'll sign up yo!
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Nelsean
Its on easy...

It feels like a glitch because they're single shot kills. I like single player campaigns, its a thing of mine. Sometimes I just want to hear a story, even if its a shitty one....

Your having trouble on easy? Sorry, but even I'm not that shite.

Yeah, your health should regenerate after taking a few a hits or two... If it's on easy, your enemies should be the only ones getting killed by single bullets, not the other way around.
Hey guys, d'you think I would like this game if I liked Battlefield 2 but not Bad Company1/2? I would probably be playing on the PC if that helps.
Up The Boro!
Quote by Alkaline 64
Your having trouble on easy? Sorry, but even I'm not that shite.

Yeah, your health should regenerate after taking a few a hits or two... If it's on easy, your enemies should be the only ones getting killed by single bullets, not the other way around.

It really isn't an issue of skills. I have the same issue on normal and hard. I put my body out, I die, plain and simple. If i get wounded, i have a bloody screen forever. It never goes away. I just want to know if anyone else is experiencing this so I can just throw my single player copy out of my car while I drive down the highway.

Quote by Oddsbodkins
Hey guys, d'you think I would like this game if I liked Battlefield 2 but not Bad Company1/2? I would probably be playing on the PC if that helps.

Never played bf2. I've only played bc1 and 2 and I enjoyed them thoroughly. Most bf2 fans enjoy bf3, might as well check it out if you want to find an alternative to cod.

Quote by Oddsbodkins

Haven't played it on PC, but it feels a lot better than the bc versions.

get it though.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by epiless
Snowman, i will buy a ticket just so i can come and rape you if you dont buy bf3

Not sure if you're telling me to buy it or not.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Just got done destroying people with the infra red scope, son.

Quote by Snowman388
Not sure if you're telling me to buy it or not.

Maybe if you get off of your office chair and buy it I will make you a sexual object, like you don't already know.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Last edited by ripple07 at Nov 6, 2011,
Can I sign up for the Xbox Platoon please. My GT is Untold Secrets.

Quote by Nelsean

Halp!

I get that all the time, I thought that was because I'm playing on hard though. But the frequent bugs and glitches in the campaign are making me doubt that :/
Quote by SteveHouse
dat earthquake

I'll be less useless with you guys once I have my head around the maps on conquest >_>

I heard about that all over facebook but sadly I didn't feel any of it.
Quote by Nelsean

Halp!
I had the same problem, and it used to say "[DICE] Hardcore Server (some number)" under the mission name at the loading screen. I think that the campaign is applying hardcore rules to it for some reason, have you played a hardcore match recently?
Why the **** does my soldier cower from the beam of a mere flaslight in broad daylight as if he's a ****ign ratman or shit? And how do laser sights manage to always point right into my ****ing retina?
Quote by Grimriffer
Why the **** does my soldier cower from the beam of a mere flaslight in broad daylight as if he's a ****ign ratman or shit? And how do laser sights manage to always point right into my ****ing retina?

Real life son! At least for the laser pointer. The flash light is a bit ridiculous though. I find the best thing to do is just start spraying like your life depends on it then die.
^ I think it really helps to shoot accurately slightly to the right of the light, for some reason that's the only time i've managed to kill anyone holding a flashlight in my face. I guess they're shooting from the hip...
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Quote by Jako215
Real life son! At least for the laser pointer. The flash light is a bit ridiculous though. I find the best thing to do is just start spraying like your life depends on it then die.

Real life? Aim the pointer at my balls and I'm still blinded. You think I'm mostly blinded by my enemies lol?
Besides even if I do manage to evade a couple of rounds, aim down the sights and start spraying into the end of the tunnel the amount of health soldiers in bf3 is way too high to actually kill like that unless you're mad lucky and land a headshot.
I'll tell you what's really gay: Being shot from across the map with a shotgun. I mean seriously, it's like they made it into a rifle or something.
Sail upon the open skies