Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was another manufacturer who made an almost identical shape of guitar as the PRS studio. I love the look of the guitar but unfortunately out of my price range
Punkle-07
I know this brand called Paul Reed Smith Guitars makes this guitar called a PRS Studio.. you could check that out

OT: It's a pretty new guitar. You won't find cheap copies just yet - it IS identical to the shape of the majority of PRS guitars, like the Custom 24 etc. If you want a quality guitar that is as close as you can get before getting within the American PRS range, get an SE Custom 24. They're only $665 or so, and they're actually really good looking.
Fender Deluxe Player Strat
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
Tokai do some PRS copies that have the big carved top and are better quality than the PRS SEs
^ This. (Referring to second post)

There are few to no companies that will copy PRS, because PRS will likely sue their ass off. Like the dude above said, go for an SE Custom 24. They're pretty good.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Loads of companies make guitars that imitate PRS's - the Studio is, as Juared said, a pretty new guitar, so there won't probably be a guitar that's "inspired" by it just yet. A brand called Vintage has a series called VRS, which are pretty good PRS-inspired axes at a lower price range. They won't compare to the real thing, of course, but for the price I hear they're very good, sound good and are good players, and look cool, too.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah