I've been after one of these for a few years now, when this one came up I couldn't help myself

It's a 1998 Parker Fly Classic, not everyones cup of tea I know but it's a dream to play and very very light.
It's an all in one construction, with 2 Dimarzio humbuckers (these have been upgraded with better Dimarzio pickups than the origionals, the old ones were included) and a piezo pickup in the bridge/trem.
It's got 2 seletor switches, one selects just humbuckers, just Piezo or a combination of both pickups. The other selects bridge, neck pickups or a single coil from each.
There's also a master volume, a volume and tone for both humbuckers and piezo.
It's also Stereo and come with the cable, although I've only tried it in mono so far, it still sounds good.

So far I've had a decent amount of home use from it and all I can say is that it feels like silk in my hands. The neck is really thin but the fret board is pretty wide which took a bit of getting used to. It's so ultra light it almost feels toy like lol.
The tuners are locking and stay in tune really well, you can adjust the tension on the trem and also lock it with flick of a switch.
I'm gonna give this it's real test Tuesday at rehearsals, so I may post an update on it's peformance.

Pic's... Sorry for the poor quality ones, it's really hard to show the colour in the photos but the back is dark metalic blue but the front looks dark blue but when you get strong light on it, you can see the wood grain and it looks a very dark green.

Hngd!!!!
Guitars: IBANEZ RGA42FM
Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 9-42
AMP'S: Peavey Vyper
Effects: Zoom G3
HNGD!!, Never really liked the looks of Parkers but hey, who gives a **** when ur happy!

LUCKY!
Drinking problem? I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall over. What's the problem?
Dat neck joint.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Awesome Sauce

Love these guitars, just wished they looked better on me.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
HNGD man, looks awesome !
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Dayum
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
gorgeous guitar.... parkers are soooo underrated its pathetic.... great buy!!!!!!
Nice axe dude
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
and welcome to parker week everyone.

TS - that's an awesome guitar, congrats on such a great find!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
HNGD. She's purdy.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
ANOTHER PARKER NGD? COME ON! A few more and I'll have to buy one.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

OK, Just got back from rehearsals and the guitar was outstanding, performed really well, The only other guitar I need to take with me now is the twin neck, for the 12 string.
This guitar nails all the sounds I need, has the crunch of the SG and gets the strat sound pretty well too, with the added benefits of it's own tone plus the acoustic piezo sound.
Can really recommend this guitar if you get the chance to get one.
Only thing i dislike are the knobs. HNSBGD (slightly belated).
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame