http://soundcloud.com/kerryritter/redefinition

Not sure how I feel about the song, could use some input. Thanks so much.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Really solid song, I liked it. I'd listen to a full album. I thought the chorus was fantastic. The only thing I'd personally change is a bit more presence in the high end of the bass; I think a sansamp tone would fit perfectly.

Nice work!
dude. yes.
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
As always, your stuff is awesome.

Um, crits... I really have none, but if I had to think reeeaaaaally hard, I would say the drums sound a little too robotic in places, just too perfect and smooth, know what I mean?

Otherwise, god damn awesome song!
Thanks guys! I didn't really mix the song yet so hopefully I'll have the bass sounding better when it's done.

I agree with the drums. They're programmed in AD and the dynamics are kinda shitty (not that I really worked on it lol), but I'm having a friend come in and lay down real drums soon.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.