I'm having a conundrum, and I wanted opinions from musicians.

So I finally finished my EP. and between my job, and personal life. My schedule is PACKED. So I figured, I love playing live. the experience is like no other (anyone who's played live knows what I mean).
On the other hand, handing out physical cds would get a better distribution. International even.

So If youre in a hurry. Drop me a quick response. If you'd like, give me a response, and why you think this. All responses would be greatly appreciated.
Both?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I don't understand the question. You've recorded the CD already ... so where't the conflict?
Sell the CDs live, but put the Mp3s online for free download.

It'll save money on individual CDs (they're not that cheap) and make a small profit while still letting you expose yourself without having to actively "hand out" to people. Put the music out on your facebook, bandcamp, last.fm, etc. for free, but let people still buy your CD if they like it.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Last edited by Hail at Nov 5, 2011,
I was trying to focus on one or the other for this band. Considering I am running multiple projects at once. But I suppose I could throw them online as mp3 downloads andjust check it periodically. lol. thanks hail.