Whats your budget and what music do you play? we might find something that suits you the best for the money
I have a guy local where I get strings etc from, he also sells some guitars and stuff and one of the things is vintage, I really can't believe how good they are becoming.He had the sg type recently and it was totally lush, great neck, superb setup etc, well worth checking out imo.
Quote by Twidler
I have a guy local where I get strings etc from, he also sells some guitars and stuff and one of the things is vintage, I really can't believe how good they are becoming.He had the sg type recently and it was totally lush, great neck, superb setup etc, well worth checking out imo.

Yeah I was looking for a good tele for quite some time, played a ton of fenders and couldn't find any that I liked. Played a Vintage V62, loved it, saw the $350 price tag, SOLD.
I'd go with the Vintage too, I owned a VS6(SG copy) for a while, and I've played 2 or 3 of the V100s, and they've all been nice guitars for the money(my SG had a sharp fret, mind, but otherwise...). 170 pounds is a good price for it too, I got my VS6 at a discount for $470 CDN, which is, like, 230 or 240 pounds, I think? But yeah, I think you'd be much better off with a Vintage over an Epi. I can't speak for the Westfield though.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by RevPro12
wat bout the Epiphone LP standard?

Two of my close friends have both had Epiphone LP standards. Nothing too impressive IMO. Both of them had problems with faulty electronics (covered by warranty). Some of them play really nice but others i've played have been garbage.