You know that silent kinda sad songs?
Well when you were just beginner you were desperate but here it is I will give you a secret how to play silently without a problem.

USE YOUR THUMB ON STRUMMING HAND!!!
DON'T USE YOUR NAIL USE YOUR OUTER SIDE OF THUMB!!!

I'll post more skills each day so subscribe.
How often have we chased the dream of progress, only to see that dream perverted?
More often than not, haven't the machines we built to improve life shattered the lives of millions?
And now we want to turn that dream on ourselves, to fundamentally improve who we are.
Experience has shown me how dangerous that can be.
How is it a song if it's silent? Here's how to play silently: take both hands off the guitar and sit there like a moron.
Quote by dc13
How is it a song if it's silent? Here's how to play silently: take both hands off the guitar and sit there like a moron.

No listen to the beginning of "The Fray-Cable Car" and listen to the
"Simon & Garfunkel-Sound Of Silence"
How often have we chased the dream of progress, only to see that dream perverted?
More often than not, haven't the machines we built to improve life shattered the lives of millions?
And now we want to turn that dream on ourselves, to fundamentally improve who we are.
You joined the site a year ago so I honestly can't tell if you're being serious right now.
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Oh come on guys!
I was just kidding cuz this subforum knows to be boring so I post it for fun but you obviously didn´t get it and I am not supid,maybe goofy but not stupid so I just wanna !
Piss off back to the pit then.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com