Mine is definetly between Kanye West and Kid Cudi...And a song with both of them in, well, I may need to change my underwear.
Not sure if serious...
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I am serious..what is wrong with liking lots of different genres?
p.s. just putting this out there metal is one of my least favourite genres. Shoot me.
Kanye West is one of my favorite artsits, but is rapping skills aren't that great. Recently, I've been fond of Danny Brown, Earl Sweatshirt, and Lil B.
Mf Dooooom
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Big Ghostfase, nah mean.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
GZA is the best from Wu, brah

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17
GZA is the best from Wu, brah

That may be, but I still prefer Ghostface to anyone else in Wu. Who else in Wu is still making as quality music as Ghostface? Apollo Kids compared to anything the rest have done recently.
Quote by Paroxysm
1. Tech N9ne
2. Nas
3. Atmosphere

I don't know what's worse, Tech N9ne above Nas or thinking Atmosphere is a rapper?

Quote by yogi_la_bearo
That may be, but I still prefer Ghostface to anyone else in Wu. Who else in Wu is still making as quality music as Ghostface? Apollo Kids compared to anything the rest have done recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77dgwPOCOeA

Masta Killa's new album is gonna be dope!

But i'm just messin' around, I feel you. Ghost's collab with DOOM is gonna be amazing.

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Nov 6, 2011,
Quote by romencer17
I don't know what's worse, Tech N9ne above Nas or thinking Atmosphere is a rapper?

Considering the Tech N9ne songs people have tried to sell me before, definitely that. At least, he's listening to Atmosphere.