Hi all i have a blackstar HT stage 60

from the effects loop i have a blackstar modulation pedal into a blackstar delay pedal.

on the direct in, i have guitar-tuner-wah-green rhino - amp

i am going to get the blackstar reverb pedal and was wondering where i should put it?

i knwo its ok to try different things but does it make more sens in the effects loop chain? and if so, first, last?

or off the green rhino direct?

thanks all!
Effects loop, last in the chain.

/thread
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Time-based effects tend to sit better in the effects loop. In your case probably after the modulation, but whether it's before or after the delay is all preference IMO.
nerd it til it Hz.
>Fender Jagstang / Epiphone SG Special / DIY/GFS Partscaster
>SBN Big Daddy Amp Blaster / Boss OS-2 / Line 6 DL-4 / DIY guitarpcb.com D'Lay
>Vox AC15C1 / Marshall 4x12
i don't use my effects loop and talking with other people, not everyone does. i just run everything thru the front of the amp and i've had luck placing my time based effects before my distortion pedal
^if you are getting your gain from pedals then running into a single channel amp that works fine. But if you get your gain from your amp then it doesn't work so well at all IMO.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by bluestratplayer
^if you are getting your gain from pedals then running into a single channel amp that works fine. But if you get your gain from your amp then it doesn't work so well at all IMO.

^Listen to this man
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
I have all my effects before the amp but I don't use the amps dirt. Reverb is the last in the chain. I know some folks really like the sound of having the dirt last. If it works for you go for it.
I'm an expert on all of them. Even the ones I made up.

Dirt and fertilizer. TS9DX. Fulltone 70's, Vox Brit boost, Mesa V-twin and a DLS. Everything grows better with lots of dirt.
^It depends on what you're going for. Some people like a phaser before dirt or will use a chorus into dirt. Its a different sound and it just depends on what you want out of that pedal, however, Ive never seen any reason to run delay or reverb before dirt. It just doesn't sound pleasant to me, but it might to you so try it if you wish. The general consensus though is to run those in the loop or after dirt.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
walrus Audio Descent