The rear windshield of my car is broken.

I was at work from 11 to close to 6, and this is what I find. Who the hell does stuff like this?

This is the first time I had to call the cops for any reason. So Pit, what was the first reason you had to call the cops?
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
The hole was smaller to start with, but I had to reach in to get the brick out, sorry.
ive never caled the cops

mostly cause the cops around here werereplaced becasue they were known to be corrupt

also i dont really have enouhg problems that i cant solve myself to call the cops
First time I called the cops was a few days ago. Neighbors were yelling stuff like "YEAH! BEAT HER ASS!" and I could clearly see a man through the fence laying a nice ass-whooping on his wife. They came. Talked to the neighbors for a few hours, left.

Three days later on my way home from trick-or-treating I saw some ambulances and police cars go to my house. I called and asked "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Apparently now the guy had broken a bottle over his wife's head and was bleeding profusely.
Quote by supersac
ive never caled the cops

mostly cause the cops around here werereplaced becasue they were known to be corrupt

also i dont really have enouhg problems that i cant solve myself to call the cops

I wonder if cops can help people with their spelling?
Some worthess dick fountain left a newborn puppy in the backseat of their car, so I called the ASPCA on them and they punched out their back window.
I had to call the police once at work when one of my co workers fainted and landed her face on the tile floor of the kitchen at the restaurant i work at

Edit: the pit is slow tonight, damn all those fools with lives on a Saturday night
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Last edited by HowToFly at Nov 5, 2011,
Quote by arnolddrummer
I wonder if cops can help people with their spelling?

sorry about that got a huge cut on my hand breaking some dicks rear window

not really its just cold and i just fiished working packing ice my hands are ot going to be stupid for a few hours
How about, the first time I had the cops called on me?
I was about 8 years old with my older cousin and one of his friends. We went to the community park which was restricted after sunset; really no given time and no fencing enforced these rules. But it was about 5 p.m. and a little dark but not sunset. So after about 15 minutes of basketball, some guy walks down from his house to tell us that we should leave since it was getting dark (it wasn't). We told him we would leave soon and went back to playing basketball. The man just sat down on a park bench and watched us (at the time I did not realize how creepy that was). Then he pulled out his phone, talked to someone, and left. Ten minutes later a cop car showed up and a cop came over and talked to us.
Since the guy disappeared, he had no one to discuss the issue with and decided we were fine. However, he did make my cousin's friend show him his ID since he was over 18, which was in his wallet, which reeked of weed. The cop then called my cousin's parents to come pick us up.
tl;dr A cool story that has nothing to do with the thread.
Quote by due 07
I cut my hand on some dick's rear window.

So you called the cops?

Lrn2breakthelaw.
That gives a whole new meaning to your avatar, TS.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Wisthekiller
First time I called the cops was a few days ago. Neighbors were yelling stuff like "YEAH! BEAT HER ASS!" and I could clearly see a man through the fence laying a nice ass-whooping on his wife. They came. Talked to the neighbors for a few hours, left.

Three days later on my way home from trick-or-treating I saw some ambulances and police cars go to my house. I called and asked "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Apparently now the guy had broken a bottle over his wife's head and was bleeding profusely.

kick his ****ing ass
Sing me to sleep.
Quote by guitarxo
A python got into my room and I didn't know what to do with it.

Put him in someone else's room.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Put him in someone else's room.

The zoo put him in a room and I can go visit him when i feel like it
cat
Quote by guitarxo
The zoo put him in a room and I can go visit him when i feel like it

Did you name him?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I was illegally transporting a box of Morphine Sulfate when a guy hit my car. Threw that shit under the seat and called the police.

Ended up making 2k out of the whole ordeal though.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by izbbass
Did you name him?

No, I don't know what to name him It has to be worthy of him and all I can think of are stupid names like Snakeypoo.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Nov 5, 2011,
I've never called the cops.

I've had the cops called on me a few times but I've never been arrested. One time was because my friends and I "stole" a menu from a restaurant (it was paper and we had no idea we weren't allowed to take it) and another was when a bunch of my friends showed up at school drunk and I was interrogated because I was friends with them (I hadn't been drinking). The last time I actually did do something wrong. I broke into an office building because I was playing extreme hide-and-seek. I ran when the cops came and I got away.

I can't say I've had many pleasant experiences with pigs.
I try to have as little to do with cops as possible....some douche called the cops on my dog one time after she beat the crap out of his dog...fackin $50 fine...hope i never see that guy again
My E-Family

Quote by Scyther
Banned are vic and rebel at it again? Do I need to get the hose?

Quote by Oyface
What a rare sight, a non ignorant christian.

UG's Most Attractive Female 2011!!

PM me if you are ready for a jail break
I've never called the cops personally, but over the summer some guy broke into my house and stole a couple of my dads compound bows. The next day he broke into my neighbors' house and stole a laptop.

The cops found the stolen goods a couple months later at a pawn shop, got my dads bows back for him.
Saint Louis Blues
When I came home from my first day of kindergarten to find my dad had hung himself in the kitchen.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I cut my dick on some twat's rear-window.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by guitarxo
No, I don't know what to name him It has to be worthy of him and all I can think of are stupid names like Snakeypoo.

His name is Monty.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by supersac

sorry about that got a huge cut on my hand breaking some dicks rear window

not really its just cold and i just fiished working packing ice my hands are ot going to be stupid for a few hours

haha, thought so, just couldn't pass than one up.
Quote by guitarxo

Call it Ted.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Lulz I see you in the reflection
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I was in the woods with a friend camping (random woods not a facilitated location) and some dude came by and shone his flashlight at our tent and slowly drew near.

fun times.......
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22