Hi all, I have a guitar up on craigslist and someone offered me an 80s bc rich nj warlock in translucent blue and black, floyd, in great shape. Now, I can't find anything online other than; its about 30 years old and is an import. He told me its a licensed floyd, looks like stock bc rich pickups. He *says* its from when japan was making them without "Bernie Ricos" permission. Anyone know around how much I might be able to sell it for?

Here's the pics he sent me;

He also says there's no serial number on it. Personally I don't like bc rich guitars and don't really care about playibility, sound or anything else. Just any idea how much I could get for it? Or better yet is it real? Thanks!
*insert witty statement here*
Well first of all its definetly not 30 years old, that headstock only started appearing on warlocks this century. Helluva nice finish though
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
^Agreed. Probably the best looking BC Rich that has shown up in a while. I would defiantly take a look at it. But check out the LFR if you do, check for heavy wear cause I feel like after 30 years it could be very iffy.
Mmm, I've never seen a finish like it on a bc rich before. It looks brand new so I'm a little concious of the 30 year thing too...

And retro, mind rephrasing a bit? 30 years ago was still this century. Haha. Did it start the early 2000s?
if it was 30 years old, it looks like one of the horrible ones from the late 80's if anything.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
So seems like the finish is kind of throwing the age thing out the window then?

And I got the serial number, 0002070706.