Opinions on this pedal? I'm listening to demos of it on youtube right now and it sounds KILLER. Anyone know of any problems or weaknesses they might be hiding?
Sounds fine enough to me. I've played at GC through a Fender Hot Rod. The crunch mode is very nice and is good for stacking with amp overdrive.

I'm not a fan of the Saturated mode. Too much mid-scoop.
Hardwire pedals rock. Built like a tank, sound great, and some of the best customer service I've ever worked with. Just another, slightly cheaper option.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/mxr-m78-custom-badass-78-distortion-guitar-effects-pedal/h71886000000000

Look up some demos, it's an awesome pedal that might be up your alley.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
It's an awesome pedal, I've owned it for a couple of months now and it's one of the best distortions I've ever used! It sounds great, it's analog and it's true bypass. Can't go wrong for the money!
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Pulled the trigger and just bought it today for $70, sounds great, definitely sounds run into a clean channel though unlike some other pedals I've used.
Looking forward to messing around with this