Lets say, in a S/S/H configuration, that the humbucker haves an output of 14K and the two singlecoils 5.5K. If i switch from bridge to mid+neck, what is going to happen? Volume drop? distortion drop?

And what about a coumpound neck carve. What I mean is the from the 9 fret, the neck goes a bit thinner. I dont mean from a gibson 59' to a ibanez wizard, but just going a b it thinner to allow easier soloing while keepis comfortable open chords. what would be the consequncies? Weaker neck?
Quote by n1ckn1ce
Lets say, in a S/S/H configuration, that the humbucker haves an output of 14K and the two singlecoils 5.5K. If i switch from bridge to mid+neck, what is going to happen? Volume drop? distortion drop?

Yeah you will get less output (volume) switching from bridge to neck+mid. Raising the mid + neck pup and lowering the bridge pup can help balance this.

Quote by n1ckn1ce
And what about a coumpound neck carve. What I mean is the from the 9 fret, the neck goes a bit thinner. I dont mean from a gibson 59' to a ibanez wizard, but just going a b it thinner to allow easier soloing while keepis comfortable open chords. what would be the consequncies? Weaker neck?

Thats the beauty of building you're own neck, its customised to you're specifications. As long as you take into account the narrowest part of the neck (9th fret upwards) into you're design and construction, you will be fine.
is there a way to wire two singlecoils as one humbuker, permanently? i'm a simple dude,and i hate, almost fear 5 way switch. Is there like a way to have them as one humbucker, and so raise the output?(because i heard that each coils separately of a humbuvker have less output then the complete HB.)

and about the neck, how bad the bow will be, with lets say 10-52 in standard?
Right now, its in a 1''1/2 thick plank of mahogany, but i thaugt about making it thinner to about 2 cm, without the FB. 2 cm near the nut and maybe taking off 0.25 cm near the heel.